ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 19 - ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤

Start from the beginning

The red-haired places his palms on the other's bare chest. The hard chest is bobbing up and down as he slides his palm on those beautifully curved tattoos.

His fingers trace those ink as they slowly get down. Jungkook shivers when Taehyung's finger touches his navel. 

Taehyung looks up as he watches Jungkook's eyes are shut and his lips are parted. He feels proud. He is the reason for that pleasant expression. So, he whirls his finger on it once again, maintaining his gaze on the other.  

Jungkook shivers under Taehyung and the younger realizes this is his weak point. 

So, he crouches down and then places his tongue inside Jungkook's navel, ever so softly. He gives a kitten lick but Jungkook can't take that as he pulls Taehyung up harshly and kisses him on his lips.

This time, it's not soft like before, it's rough. Taehyung moans in the kiss. 

The younger pulls out and sits once again. Still maintaining their stare competition, Taehyung removes his own shirt. Jungkook gulps watching the scene before his eyes. His dick is already paining badly to come out. 

Taehyung throws his shirt at some corner and then again crouches down. His hands hold the belt of Jungkook as he looks at those brownish eyes to have the permission.

On any other day, they wouldn't do that. But they don't know why they are behaving like they are a couple.

Maybe they are or….! 

Unbuckling the belt, Taehyung pulls down the other's pants. He settles himself in between Jungkook's legs and leans down.

His fingers hook on the ravenette's boxers and he notices Jungkook looking at him with intense eyes. 

This is the first time Taehyung is feeling nervous to give a blowjob to someone. His heart is throbbing inside his chest when he pulls down the other's boxers.

Jungkook's already hard member sprung out proudly and Taehyung mentally moans at the view. 

He holds it softly winning a low groan from the other. The red-haired wants to make it up to the mistake he did last time. He wants to make Jungkook feel good.

With that intention, Taehyung comes closer and swirls his hot tongue on the hard member. Moaning softly he takes Jungkook inside his mouth.

His hands are also stroking the member while his mouth is taking the elder fully inside him. Taehyung gags occasionally but that doesn't matter to him.

Jungkook also took him like that, he has hurt him badly so a little bit gaging doesn't matter to him.

The ravenette makes sure not to thrust back as he lies controlling his emotions. His head falls back as his mouth opens wide when Taehyung increases his pace. 

"Oh! Fuck! You're taking me...so good."  Jungkook rasps out. His one hand is on the mattress and another one is on Taehyung's red locks. 

The younger feels sudden confidence by hearing the encouragement. He increases his pace a bit which makes Jungkook's toe curled up in anticipation. 

"Fuck! I'm co…." Before Jungkook could even utter the line, he found Taehyung swallowing him fully inside his mouth. 

Jungkook breathes heavily as he looks at the red beauty with his hooded eyes. Taehyung innocently smiles at him as he sits up. The ravenette pulls him close to his chest which makes the younger abruptly collapse on his chest. 

"Why did you swallow?" Taehyung smiles knowing the other's tone as he himself asked Jungkook the same question.

He smiles biting his lower lips and he whispers softly, "Because you taste like vanilla."