ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 17 - 𝔽𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕡𝕒𝕥𝕙

Start from the beginning

So, right now he is half laying on his chair, placing his legs on the table for the last 30 minutes. His eyes are on his phone because he certainly doesn’t want to look at others who are having sex right before him.

Not like this is the first time he is witnessing such thing but anyone can be turned on watching someone having sex, right? And that Jimin doesn’t want to be right now. 

So, he is avoiding it by not looking at them. But the girl’s unnecessary moans are bleeding his ears. He is training them. As Taehyung is not here, he has to train them on behalf of him. 

“Aaaaaaaah, fuck yes!” Jimin rolls his eyes for the hundredth times and stands up from his seat. He throws his phone on the table and strides near the duet.

He kneels down before the girl’s face and orders the boy to stop whatever he is doing by simply raising his right hand. He observes the girl’s face. Her face is tinted with crimson red and Jimin knows that is just for her unnecessary screams.

He removes her hair in front of her eyes and tugs them behind her ears so that the girl can notice him. He smiles looking at her who is obviously irritated like hell right now because she was about to cum and Jimin stopped them right at that moment.

But she can't complain so she just pressed her lips together and breathes heavily.  She furrows her brows as she glares at the ash haired male.

“Hi.” Jimin gives him a pressed lip smile which makes the girl more furious.

The girl scoffs and Jimin nods his head saying, “I know babe. You’re very much disappointed with me for stopping him at this moment but I had to. I told you to lower your tone but you didn’t listen to me.”

Jimin’s silvery tone makes the girl nervous all over again as she gulps hard.

Jimin closes their gap and nears his lips to her ears. He says with a stern but soft tone, “We’re learning control here, sweety. If you moan that loud when the boy here is barely halfway through inside you, then I have to say you are not ready yet. You should be the one making the other moan, louder and deeper.”

Jimin’s raspy voice turned on the girl so badly that she lets out a throaty moan. Jimin smirks at that expression and says, “See? You can cum with just hearing my seductive tone. Now make him cum without your loud tone and weak posture. Take control. Learn how your body wants pleasure, yeah?”

The girl nods as she stands up. Jimin smirks and walks away towards the table, his previous place. In a second he hears the boy’s groan becoming louder.

The short but full-figured boy smirks widely as he feels proud of himself. He takes his phone and walks out of the room without glancing back. He knows he did his job perfectly and his secretary will handle the rest.

But walking through the corridor, he sighs as the character he needed there, doesn’t need here anymore when he is all alone in the corridor. He sometimes thought that their life is all a lie.

They have to pretend all the time. Pretend to be perfect when they are not, pretend to be happy when they are not. Pretend to be confident when they are definitely not.

He still remembers the day when Namjoon almost chokes the life out of him because he just submits to a client and that man nearly killed him with his roughness. It was Jimin’s fault.

He couldn’t control himself. They surely charged fine against the man for behaving like that when it was clearly written on the contract that they can’t act like that and later, they got to know that the man was on drugs. 

Namjoon was upset with Jimin because he thought he would lose him forever. He was trying to comfort him but Jimin was so vulnerable with his emotions and those memories that he broke down. Badly.