ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 17 - 𝔽𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕡𝕒𝕥𝕙

Start from the beginning

Taehyung squeals as he bit on his lower lip and hides his face inside the pillow. After a long time, he is having a life, a motive and he can't ignore those butterflies that always tickle him badly whenever he sees Jungkook.

The red-haired sits upon his bed. He giggles suddenly, reminding the drunk Jungkook who wanted to sleep with him badly in his bed last night. Not that sleep, okay? Sleep....actual sleep.

How he pouted and whined like a little baby. He threw his tantrums sitting on Taehyung's bed but the red-haired intentionally shoved him out of the room and took him to his room. 

He settled Jungkook on his bed and tugged him with the comforter. He saw how he slept with his lips slightly parted and Taehyung loved it.

Taehyung adored everything about the ravenette. 

He has observed the male for how many hours he doesn't know. He just remembers that he came back to his own room when the light started flashing through the sky.

Taehyung softly smiles with all those memories he has created in just one night. He will cherish them forever. Who knows, maybe God will snatch these from him as well. 

He climbs down from the bed tying his robs. Completing his morning routine, Taehyung comes to the big balcony of his room to stretch his body in some fresh air. It's his habit to do some yoga in the morning. He hates workout so he just does some yoga to keep his body sound. 

But the red-haired didn't think that someone could catch his attention so badly that made him forget about his yoga totally.

His eyes are now roaming throughout the garden right in front of the house where a shirtless Jungkook is jogging. Taehyung never thought someone can look so sexy while simply running around a garden. 

The younger forgets to even blink his eyes as he slowly sips on his water bottle. His teeth unconsciously bite on his lower lips when he sees Jungkook stretching his body. His tattoos are shining under the morning sunlight. His abs are looking like some biscuits which came just out of the oven. Hot!

But a particular sign on his back makes Taehyung's brow furrow as he tries to focus on that. But Jungkook was moving too much so he couldn't notice properly. 

Why am I feeling like I've seen that sign before?

Taehyung was trying to focus to see the tattoo properly but Jungkook noticed him by that time.

The ravenette gives a soft smile as he shouts from the garden, "Mr Kim, come down. I'm hungry like hell." 

Taehyung jolts up hearing that but nods his head with a soft smile. He ignores his intuition. Maybe he is mistaken. 

I'm thinking too much these days.

Letting all his thoughts out, Taehyung shakes his head as he sighs deeply. He gets inside the room and gets ready to have his breakfast with the handsome hunk who has already increased his hunger in the morning. 

______________________________

“Aaah, ah, aaaaaa, aaaaaah fuck!!!” The room is filling with such loud moan for the last 15 minutes.

The girl is on four as the boy is pounding inside her, all naked. The boy isn't pounding so hard but hearing the girl’s moan anyone would think that the boy is being rough with her when in reality, he is just doing it normally. To be very precise, he is doing it nervously.

“Lower your moans girl.” Jimin says sitting right across the couple. His legs are up on the table like always. 

Jimin can’t sit normally. He needs to feel comfortable no matter where he is sitting. His legs would be up on the table or another chair or folded up on the chair in which he is sitting. That’s how he is. It’s his style. In his point of view, if you can’t sit as per your choice, what’s the meaning of living then?