T W E N T Y

Skip 2 Weeks ~
Griffin Pov -
Nothing exciting really happened, my dad came home and he was happy we were dating. Y/n parents disowned her after they found out. She lived with me now.
Y/n was passed out next to me after some things happened and I looked at her. She looked so beautiful, I was so lucky.

Your Pov -
I woke up the next morning and Griffin was still sleeping so I got up but he pulled me back down.
You laughed and fell back asleep.
You woke up again to Griffin moving around. You look at the clock and it's 1pm.
"Oh shit, griff wake up" You said. He groaned and sat up. He rubbed his eyes. "What time is it?"
"1pm, we have to leave soon." You told him.
"Why can't we just stay home" He said pouting.
"Griff we have been home for the past week. Let's go see the boys"
"Fine, I have to shower" He said.
"Be quick I have to aswell" "Just come with me" He said.
You laughed and then you both showered and got dressed.

You both walked downstairs and Nessa was there watching tv.
"Finally" She said.
(uh i'm too lazy to continue quotes lmfao)
You : Sorry we slept late.
Nessa : It's okay. Let's just go now.
Griffin : I just wanna stay home.
You : Griff we promised we would help Bryce film.
Griffin : I know I know.
You all got into the car and then drove to sway. You opened the door.
You : What's up bitches.
Jaden came up behind you and threw you over his shoulder. You screamed.
Jaden : Hey bestie
You : You scared me
He put you down
Jaden : I know.  Then everyone else came in and Bryce was holding a camera.
Bryce : What just happened?
Griffin : Jaden scared the life out of y/n
Everyone laughed.
Bryce : Okay let's film now. We are going to do a who's most likely to but couple edition. So let's go to the living room and start.
You sat on Griffins lap, Bryce and Addison sat next to each other, Jaden had his arm around Mads, Nessa was in between Joshs legs on the couch and Quinton and Cynthia didn't want to play so they recorded.
Bryce : Hey guys! We are gonna be playing who's most likely to but couples edition. We have Jessa, Jads, Quinthia, *you and griff ship name* and the best Braddison of course.
That made you all laugh.
Bryce : Everyone has white boards so we are gonna start with who's most likely to get married first.
You whispered to griffin : def Braddison.
He nodded and you wrote it down.
Everyone put up their boards and they all had Braddison.
Addison : Wowww
Bryce : Okay so now, who's most likely to have a baby first.
Griffin whispered : Nessa and Josh fr.
You : Oh definitely
You wrote it down and everyone put their boards up and they all put you and griffin.
You : Wow thanks guys.
Nessa : We aren't wrong
You : I will come over there
Nessa : You won't
You got off of Griffin and tackled Nessa and then she pushed you off the couch and everyone laughed. You brushed off your pants and sat on Griffins lap again.

————
ugh sorry i've been so inactive, i'm busy in the summer :( i'll try and post soon tho
ily guys :)
word count : 562