S I X

You walked down the stairs feeling a little less nervous knowing you could trust Griffin.
————
"Dad we are hungry" Griffin said. "Why don't you guys go to McDonalds or something." David said. "Okay come on y/n" Said Griffin.
You guys walked outside to his car and hopped in the passenger seat. You buckled up and then Griffin started driving. He put on some songs and you guys talked and sung the whole way there. "Maybe this won't be too bad" You told him. "Yeah we are gonna be besties trust me" He assured.
You guys got to McDonalds and walked in. You instantly ducked down seeing Quinton with a girl sitting down.
"What's wrong?" Griffin said. "Quinton, my boyfriend I just broke up with is kissing a girl already." You said. "Wanna make him jealous?" He asked. "Yes!"
He grabbed your waist and you walked to the register. He had his hand on your hip, holding you close to him.
You then hear "Y/n?"
You and Griffin quickly turn around. "Oh Quinton." You said. "Is this why you broke up with me?" He asked. Griffin continued to order. "No, you wouldn't understand" You said.
"Anyways your over me!" "Who said that" He said. "I saw you Quint." You said.
"Anyways who's this?" He asked. "Griffin"
Griffin pulled you closer to him. "Ight whatever bye" Quinton said.
You looked at Griffin and he smiled but he didn't let go of your waist and you didn't mind.
You got your food and sat down. You guys ate then got back in the car.

"Thanks" You said. Griffin looked at you and put his hand on your thigh. "No problem" He smiles causing you to. He kept his hand on your thigh giving you butterflies. You guys got back home and went inside.

"Hey Griffin, hey y/n" Nessa said. "Hey" you and griffin said. "Okay Griffin give me your girlfriend I want to get to know her." You both laughed and Nessa took you to her room.
"Okay so tell me about yourself" She said.
You told her about Quinton and everything. You then told her what happened at McDonalds. She laughed and it caused you too.
"Are you guys actually like dating?" She asked. "Just around your dad, but today he was like putting his hand on my leg and stuff" You told her. "Are you catching feelings tho?"
      That question was something you didn't know what to answer with. You didn't know what you felt and started thinking.
"I guess you could say that" You said.
        - G R I F F I N -
"Are you catching feelings?" Nessa asked her. There was a short pause. "I guess you could say that" She answered. It made me smile. Maybe I was catching real feelings too.

a/n : ty sm for 300+ reads! ily guys. If you enjoy the story vote and comment i'll try to reply :)
word count : 490