T W E L V E

A little while later Griffin woke up.
"Morning cutie", He said.
You : Mornin. He kissed you on the head and grabbed his hoodie from the ground and gave it to you. You put it on and cuddled next to griffin. He took out his phone and looked at it.
Griffin : Oh my dad left, and the boys are coming over today.
You : Quinton?
Griffin : Yeah we are cool now.
You : Okay, i'm gonna go see if Nessa is up. You put on your shorts and run to her room.
Nessa : Hey, are you okay?
You : Yeah, except Quinton is coming over.
Nessa groans. We will just stay out of their way. Don't you need clothes anyway?
You : Yeah
Nessa : I told him and he gave me money for your clothes this morning before he left.
You : Ooh let's get ready and go now.
Nessa : Okay, here take this. She gave you a red tube top and black jean shorts.
You : Thanks. You went to the bathroom and changed. Then to Griffins room. He was cleaning up when you walked in.
Griffin : Where are you goin?
You : Mall with Nessa, I'll see you later. You said giving him a kiss and walking out.
Nessa : Mall dayyyyy!
You guys got in her car and jammed to some music before arriving at the mall. Once you got there you got starbucks then went to a bunch of stores and got some cute clothes before going home. You were at the mall for almost 4 hours so you were hoping the boys weren't there still. Sure enough when you got there they were in the living room.
Griffin : Hey uglies how was the mall
You : rude, and good
Nessa : good
Quinton : y/n can we talk for a minute
Griffin quickly looks over, he nods so you and Quinton go to the kitchen.
Quinton : Y/n i just wanted to tell you even though we aren't together anymore for reasons I don't know or understand. I just want to let you know I love you and I always will. I honestly though we were solemates. I guess you didn't feel the same.
You : Quint you know I will always love you. You have a special place in my heart always. I feel bad for lying so basically It's just Griffins dad is making us date.
Quinton : Oh, do you still having feelings for me?

G R I F F I N
I started to get suspicious so I walked to the side of the kitchen entrance.
Quinton : Oh, do you still have feelings for me?
My heart sank, in my head, please say no.
Y/n : Of course, I cant just throw these 4 years away Quint. I told you, you will always have a special place in my heart. It felt like my heart broke into pieces. I walked into the kitchen.

Y O U
As you said that to him he smiled and hugged you. You hugged him back and then saw Griffin come into the kitchen.
Griffin : Wow y/n I thought you were different. Didn't we have something going on? I have, well had feelings for you. You don't?
You : What?
Quinton : I-
Griffin : You obviously still like Quinton.
You : I like you Griff. It's just hard to get rid of 4 years I spent with Quinton.
Griffin : Whatever, you're not sleeping in my room tonight.
You sigh.
Quinton : I'm sorry.
You : It's not your fault. He's just a jealous person. He will be fine.

a/n : heyy tysm for 1k reads ! leave ideas! ily <3
word count : 599