T E N

You : same it's so fun
————
Nessa : Wanna go get starbucks?
You : Sure
Nessa : Lets go ask the boys if they want anything.
You guys walk upstairs and Nessa opens the door but not fully. You put your head over her shoulder and look in.
Griffin : What?
Josh : Hi Ness
Nessa : Hey and me and y/n are going to starbucks you guys want anything?
Griffin : I'll send you a list. You laugh and say "okay".

You and Nessa get in the car and you scroll through tiktok while she drives. You come along a tiktok of Mads and your ex bestfriend Addison.
You : Of course, this bitch.
Nessa : Whats wrong?
You : My bestfriend Mads is at my ex bestfriend Addison's house. And she was acting all jealous in my comment section.
Nessa : What a bitch. That's breaking girl code.
You : Yeah I know.
Nessa : Just forget about her and let's have some fun tonight. We can do facemasks and stuff.
You : Oooh bet.
You get a text from Griffin of 7 drinks. You order a mango dragon fruit drink and Nessa gets a pink drink. Then you get all the boys drinks which takes forever.
You are driving home and then when you get there you and nessa each have some drinks so you walk inside. You put them on the counter and Nessa calls for them.
They all come down and Quinton doesn't even look at you. Griffin comes over and puts his hand around your waist and kisses your head.
Griffin : Thank you
You : No problem.
They all go upstairs and before Griffin gets out of sight he turns and winks at you which was a little strange.
Nessa : I can tell he really likes you.
You : Im not totally sure yet, but i'm starting to catch feelings.
You and Nessa are watching Stranger Things when you heard yelling upstairs. Nessa looks at you confused and you run upstairs with Nessa following.
You open the door and see Griffin and Quinton telling at each other and Josh and Anthony trying to break it up.
You : Whats happening?
They all look at you and Griffin comes over. He grabs your hand. Tell him you didn't break up with him for me.
You : I didnt.
Quinton : We are solemates. Why would you just break up with me. We've been through everything together.
You look at him and your heart breaks. Your eyes start to water.
You : I cant tell you.
Quinton : Why not?
Griffin : Dude either drop it or get out of my house.
Quinton : I'm not just letting this go. You're the love of my life y/n. And you always will be.
You : Quinton please don't...
Griffin : You know what, we can hang out tomorrow I think everyone should go.
Kio : You're right. See ya tomorrow bro.
They all say bye and Quinton looks at you with sad eyes. Breaking your heart a little more.
They all walk out and Griffin hugs you.
Griffin : I'm sorry. I get it you love him and I feel like i'm in the middle. You can leave if you want. I'll tell my dad you ran away.
You : I don't wanna leave. Yes I might love Quinton but I need to get over it. He's the only person i've dated or kissed and I don't just want to be stuck on one person. We kept fighting anyway.
Griffin hugs you tighter and kisses your head. You : Can you do facemasks with me and ness? You said with a pouty face. He groans.
Griffin : I guess
You grab his hand and drag him downstairs.

a/n : posting tomorrow or later tonight <3 tysm for 600 reads :)