F I V E

"Now let's go meet my kids" he said untying the rope.
————
He lead you up the stairs holding your arms tight. Your heart was racing because you were so scared and confused. And you just broke up with the love of your life.
You walk through a door frame and see a pretty brown haired girl on the couch and a tall handsome brown haired boy.
"Dad what's happening?" The boy said. "Yeah who is she?" The girl said. "Griffin, Nessa, this is y/n." David spoke. You looked around the room terrified not saying a word. "Why is she here tho?" Griffin asked. "Y/n this is my son Griffin and you are going to be dating him." David said. Your eyes went wide and so did Nessas and Griffins. "What do you mean dad?" Griffin asked. "You seemed lonely so I found this girl and she agreed." David said. "I didn't-" you said before him kicking your leg. "Dad why are you doing this?" Griffin said. "I'm not desperate!" "Griffin you are going to go upstairs with y/n and get to know each other okay? okay." He said pushing me forward.
"Okay then, uh I guess just follow me." He spoke. I stayed silent until we got to his room. He shut his door and sat on his bed.

"I'm sorry" He said. "It's not your fault. i'm just confused why I was kidnapped, made me tell my parents i'm leaving town and break up with my boyfriend." You said. "Ugh I feel like a piece of shit. I'm so sorry" Griffin said. "Stop apologizing." You said.
He patted the spot next to him and you sat. You started to tear up and he noticed so he hugged you. "We don't have to do anything when my dads not around. I don't want to push you, i'm just scared of my dad." Griffin said.
"Yeah, me too" you said laughing. Griffin joined the laugh.
"So tell me about yourself" Griffin spoke.
"Well im 19, i'm a senior. I have a mom and a dad. I had a boyfriend named Quinton on and off since 8th grade. And my bestfriend is named Mads." You said. "Okay well i'm Griffin i'm 20 I graduated last year. I'm in nursing school. I just got out of a toxic relationship my sister is Nessa and I only have my dad because my mom died when Nessa was born." He said.
"Oh i'm sorry" You said.
Griffin sighed. "It's okay. Are you hungry?"
"Kind of" You said. "Okay let's go downstairs."
You guys walked down the stairs, feeling a little less afraid and you can trust Griffin.

a/n - okay so i fucked up everything, I meant to say mads was the bestfriend at school, not nessa. I hate myself. Nessa is the kidnappers daughter, not your bestfriend yet. I fixed it but for people who already read it i'm sorry :(
word count : 492