N I N E

You hear a bunch of boys voices and a knock on the door.
————
Griffin walks over to the door and opens it revealing about 6 boys.
??? : Aye man what's up
G : Heyy
??? : We decided to invite someone else too. This is Quinton. Your heart stops and you see his platinum blond hair appear in the house. Griffins eyes go wide and so does Quintons when he sees you.
Q : y/n?
Y : uh
??? : Bro who's this chick
Griffin : My girl
??? : Quint how do you know her.
Q : Maybe I should just leave.
G : You can stay.
??? : Bro tell us how you know her.
You walk off into Nessas room and plop on her bed next to her.
G R I F F I N
Josh : How do you know her dude?
Quinton : Uh me and y/n dated since 8th grade on and off basically and she broke up with me 3 days ago out of no where and now I know why.
Griffin : it's not like that.
Quinton : Then how is it?
Griffin : I'm not aloud to say anything.
Kio : Alright whatever who cares let's go. They all go upstairs to griffins room and walk in.
Bryce starts laughing
Griffin : What?
Bryce points to your pile of clothes in the corner of the room. Griffin rolls his eyes and turns on the gaming set up.

Y O U
You : Nessa literally my ex is here that I was forced to break up with to be here.
Nessa : Holy shit who?
You : Quinton.
Nessa : I'm guessing he's one of the new friends cause i don't know him.
You : Which one is Josh?
Nessa : Tall, brown hair
You : Oh the one that was being pushy towards Quint.
Nessa : Sounds like him.
You both start laughing. You hear the boys come upstairs so you and nessa go downstairs and film a tiktok on your account to the "He know better than no fuck around" one and threw it back on Nessa. You captioned it , we love new besties. Some of the comments were your friends asked where you were and mads was being a little salty. A few were Griffin being his usual simp.
Nessa : I actually love that you live here now.
You : Same it's so fun.