"Y/n, you're up, I'm taking my break." Robin states, you stood up, making your way to the door but Steve was quick enough to grab your wrist. You turned around, giving him a funny look. His mouth opened to say something, but he held it back and let go of your wrist. You made it out of the back room, switching places with Robin.

As you got to the counter, a group of boys started making their way to you, including Billy Hargrove.

"Ahoy." you greeted in a monotone way. "Hi there, sweetcakes." Billy greeted with a wink, making you gag internally. "What would you like?" you asked, trying to end the conversation as soon as possible.

"How about.." he slithered his hand on the counter to your hand, "A date tonight?" you quickly jerked away at his touch. "If you're not gonna order anything, you," you shot him a glare, "And your friends," you glanced at the other boys then back to the blonde.

"..Can kindly fuck off." you blurted loudly, enough for him and his peers to hear and giving them a sarcastic smile. "Hey, what's your problem, little bitch?" one of his friends walked towards you but you stood straight, showing your confidence, but Billy stops him with his hand.

"Come on, just one night?" he murmured and was about to reach for your hand but another pair of hands gripped your waist, pulling you closer to them.

"You heard the woman," your eyes widened at the voice, you looked behind and it was Steve. "Fuck off."

You cleared your throat as you faced Billy again, giving him a smug face. But he didn't seem to be bothered by it, instead, his blood boiled because of the brunette. "I don't remember talking to you, Amigo."

"This, right here," Steve pats your shoulder and rests it there. "Is my girlfriend...Amigo."

Your breath hitched, confused at why did Steve suddenly popped out of nowhere, but thankful because he saved you from Billy Hargrove. "Is that true, princess?" the blonde asked you. You built up your confidence before responding: "Yeah. Now, can you just get the hell out of here before I kick your ass back to California?"

The boy squinted his eyes on the two of you, as if he wasn't convinced, but then murmured curse words before storming out of the store with his friends.

You and Steve gazed at each other, before bursting out of laughter. "That was insane!" you exclaimed through your laughs. "You were so badass there." he chuckled as he pulled away from you, but sneakily puts his hand on yours without you noticing. "I know! I don't even know where that came from!" both of you made your way at the back room, catching your breaths from laughing so hard.

"Robin! Did you see what happened?" you questioned her, wide smile still on your face. "Yeah, I did. You kinda scared him off." she giggled and nodded. A smirk crept up her lips when her eyes traveled down your hands, which was still connected to Steve's. You looked at where she was staring at, then to Steve—who was blushing at the situation before quickly letting go of your hand.

You cleared your throat and faced Steve, "Um, why girlfriend though? I mean, you could've just said..." you furrowed your eyebrows, trying to think of other excuses. "R-Right. Nothing will work but girlfriend." you slowly nodded. "Thanks, though." you shot him a warm smile which he returned.

"Alright, lovebirds. Cut the bullshit." Robin interrupts causing the both of you to pay attention to her.

"What?" you and Steve said in unison.

"I'm sick and tired of you two telling me how much you like each other, then never admit your feelings to one another because both of you thought that the other one doesn't feel the same way. Long story short, Y/n, dingus is in love with you, and Steve, Y/n is in love with you. End of story." Robin blurted out as she slams her hand on the table before walking out of the back room.

The two of you were left stunned, not knowing what to say of Robin's sudden outburst.

You hesitantly gazed at Steve's direction, only to find out that he did the same, making the both of you to meet each other's eyes. "I-Is that true?" you tilted your head to the side, "..Yeah. Is that true?" he asks back, still in disbelief. "Yep. I've liked you for a very long time now." you sheepishly nodded as your face turned tinted red.

You let out a deep breath, that you didn't even know you were holding. You looked down, still processing all the shenanigans that had happened. "So does this mean.." the taller brunette mumbled, making you to look up again. "I can.." he pouted, making a kissy face that made you laugh.

"You're still an idiot, Harrington." you shook your head before grabbing the back of his neck, connecting your lips to his.