Camp-Out

Change is all around us, hanging around every corner, always waiting for the right moment to push you out of your comfort zone

Agnes smiled, breathing a sigh of content, her arms behind her head as she sunk further into Surtr's warm hide. The sun was at its peak when she decided to take a rest in her favorite spot in Raven Point, having finishing her duties earlier than usual.

"This is a nice change of pace, right boys?" She asked, smiling when she heard familiar growls of her two favorite dragons.

...and makes you go beyond your limits.

Opening her eyes, she thought, Yes, it's a definitely nice change of pace. She watched the clouds drift slowly before her ears catch the ruffling of leaves, looking over, she watched as a flock of ducks hopped out of the bushes. She smiled, watching as a large duck supervise five ducklings waddle through the forest. What a cute little family.

Agnes frowned, her eyes drifting to the skies once again. "Family, huh?"

Feeling the familiar weight of the Terror in her chest, Agnes looked down to see Flame staring at her with a worried gaze. Chuckling, she removed one of her arms behind her head and petted the small dragon. "I'm fine, Flame,"

"Hey Surtr," She called, turning to look at the napping dragon. The Monstous Nightmare peeked one eye open to say that he was listening. "Do you remember the time you saved me from the Timberjack?"

Surtr let out a rumbling sound, closing his eye once again. Smoke coming out of nostrils. "It was a good day, wasn't it?" Agnes stated as she recounted the events in her head.

Waking up to the sound of Terrible Terror singing isn't something Agnes wouldn't think she's going to get used to

Waking up to the sound of Terrible Terror singing isn't something Agnes wouldn't think she's going to get used to. The ginger-haired teen yawned loudly as she burrowed herself into the warm, soft furs. Rubbing the remainders of sleep from her eyes, Agnes gazed out of her window and into the horizon.