How To Start A Dragon Academy

• ◀🔥🔥🔥▶•

This is Berk. For generations, it was Viking against dragon. The battles were ferocious... then one day, everything changed.

A Night Fury flies across the skies of Berk, a red prosthetic fin on his tail. And on his back, a boy with auburn hair, freckles dusting his face, emerald green eyes, and a metal and wood prosthetic left foot. The majestic beast's name is Toothless, while the boy riding him is Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, or simply 'Hiccup'.

Berk was a village that was constantly raided by dragons. In this village, dragon killing was everything. Now everything has changed. There was a newfound peace between the two species. And this is all thanks to a boy and his dragon.

I met Toothless, and together we've shown people here that instead of fighting dragons, we can ride them... live with them, even train them.

Hiccup adjusted Toothless's prosthetic tail fin as they fly, the two soaring effortlessly through the clouds, completely in sync. 

On top of one of the large sea stacks were 7 teens: Astrid, Agnes, Ingrid, Fishlegs, Snotlout, Ruffnut, and Tuffnut with their dragons, Stormfly, Flame, Sage, Meatlug, Hookfang, Barf and Belch. Agnes is riding with Ingrid since she doesn't have a rideable dragon.

"I've been thinking." Snotlout said.

"Well, that's the first," Astrid muttered under her breath, rolling her eyes. Ingrid who managed to hear, let out a small grin.

"If this is another best 'flying' competition, what's Agnes doing here?" Snotlout asks, gesturing to the glaring redhead.

"That's not nice Snotlout. Agnes has the right to be here just like you do." Ingrid frowned.

"That's right. So even if you like it or not, I am a part of this group." Agnes stated angrily. The other teens are watching there exchange with worry and caution, except for the twins, who are watching with amusement.

"Just saying. I mean, out of all the dragon you chose to be with you picked a tiny, puny, little dragon who can't even do anything." Snotlout said, adding more fuel to the fire as the orange Terrible Terror let out a roar, which made the prideful teen laugh.

"See? I mean, what kind of roar is that?" Snotlout manage to say between laughter. Ingrid, Astrid, and Fishlegs glanced at Agnes, who is surprisingly calm.

"Well, if you ask me, Flame is a better dragon than Hookfang. For one, my dragon doesn't have any anger management issues." Agnes commented. 

Both dragon and rider glared at each other. Thankfully, before the situation gets any worse they were joined by the auburn-haired teen and his Night Fury.

"Okay, guys. Best Trick Competition. Who's up first?" Hiccup asks as he and Toothless landed beside Astrid and Stormfly.

"Uh..." Fishlegs started nervously.

"Me!" Snotlout interrupted, pointing to himself.

"Actually, I think it's..." Fishlegs spoke up again

"Me!" Snotlout butted in.

"Oh, sweet baby Thor in a thunderstorm, go!" Astrid exclaims, annoyed.

"Oh don't worry, we'll go. So you better watch and learn Agnes because when we go, Hookfang and I are gonna light the sky with-" Hookfang, who was getting impatient, jumps off the cliff with Snotlout in tow before he even finishes his gloating.