Heather Report Part I

Before I met Toothless, all I ever wanted is to kill a dragon to be noticed and accepted by my father and the village

Eyes fierce with determination, both Hiccup and his Night Fury, Toothless, flew through the trees with great speed.

Our forefathers taught us many things and seeing the dragons as our enemy is one of them.

It was a regular day of Dragon Training and the auburn-haired teen and his Night Fury wanted to find out if they could break their old speed records.

But after befriending them, the dragons taught us that things are not always what they seem.

"Yeah! Come on, bud! Here we go, buddy! Come on, Toothless! Yeah!" Hiccup encouraged his best dragon friend as they sped off.

"Here they come!" Astrid alerted the others from the Academy while Fishlegs timed Toothless' speed.

"Let's go!" Hiccup said as the Night Fury sped up and headed for the Berk Dragon Academy.

"Yep! New course record!" Fishlegs smiled as Hiccup and Toothless landed.

"So? How'd we do?" Hiccup asked Fishlegs.

"Technically, you and Toothless are both still the fastest, but someone, and I won't mention who is gaining significant round," Fishlegs reported, deliberately glancing at the other riders.

"What?" Hiccup asked in surprise.

"Don't look at us!" Tuffnut said in defense while he held his sister off when Hiccup looked at them curiously.

Hiccup looked at Agnes. "Nope, as much as I wanted to, the person you're looking for is not me." The ginger-haired girl admitted, shrugging.

Knitting his brows in curiosity, he moved his gaze to Ingrid. "Ingrid?" The blonde only smiled and shook her head in reply, scratching Sage's chin, the dragon purring at her action. A small Terror perched on Ingrid's shoulders. Then, Hiccup's gaze landed on the only other person present in the Academy; Astrid, who was smiling calmly as she petted Stormfly.

"How can that be? Is Toothless getting slower?" Hiccup questioned. "He's not. Stormfly's getting faster." Fishlegs told him.

"Let's just say that I and Ingrid are experimenting on what our Nadders eat. It's working. And it's also making you mad." Astrid said, directing her last sentence to Hiccup. Stormfly promptly burped in agreement with her Rider's statement. "I guess it's also making Stormfly gassy, huh?" Agnes joked.

"Wait. So, if you two are both experimenting with your Nadders' food at the same time. How come Stormfly is faster?" Fishlegs questioned the two Hofferson girls.