24 (S)

Earlier when I changed into my onesie, I found Namjoon's real gift behind one of his suitcases. At least one of them, bold red lingerie. I'm sure he has other things, but they are still hidden. I snuck in the bathroom and slipped it on under my onesie.

After the picture was done, kids went to bed (as instructed to by "Santa'') but they left their wrappings and trash from their gifts out all over the floor. They also left a mess of popcorn and cookie crumbs that "Santa'' and Nala were appointed to clean up, so I offered to help.

Once we were done, Namjoon and I went to our room hand in hand. Inside, he removed the beard and hat and laid them down on the dresser and finally, finally his full attention was on me. Even in his big red christmas suit, he can still be intimidating.

Me: So, I did what the note told me to. Here I am.

Namjoon: *sighing* Nari.

Me: Yeah?

Namjoon: You're such a good girl.

Me: *teasing* Not to brag but I made the nice list every year.

Namjoon: Not this year.

He trapped me against the door, his eyes studying me. I covered my mouth to hold back my laughter at his bad santa imitation. Namjoon's face fell darker. I guess he wasn't amused. I composed myself and held his eye contact.

Me: What do you mean not this year?

Namjoon: Girls who take their own gift early don't go on the nice list.

Me: *laughing* How'd you find out.

Namjoon: You left the wrapping paper on the floor.

Me: Oh...is there a way I can get back on the nice list.

Namjoon: No.

Me: *pouting* But I'm not naughty.

Namjoon: Prove it to me then. Where did the lingerie go?

Slowly, I pulled down the zipper to my onesie, slightly revealing the lace that hugged me like a glove. I stopped right before I exposed my chest and I saw how weak Namjoon's eyes grew. A small smirk came over my face, realizing my power over him.

Me: It's right here.

Namjoon: Are you trying to piss me off?

Me: Maybe:

Namjoon: Take the damn thing off.

Me: Or what?

Namjoon: Do you really want to find out?

I pulled the zipper down fully and stepped out with my sexy attire. Namjoon lifted me off the ground suddenly, I found myself on the bed, face down into the pillows and his strong hands tore away the bottoms of my new set.

Me: No! Why?!

Namjoon: *darkly* I'll buy you another one.

- 3rd Person -

With everything going so fast, Nari didn't realize that Namjoon had dropped his own clothing. Stroking himself until he was fully erect, he pushed inside Nari with haste. Her moan was cut off by the hand that clasped over her mouth.

Teasingly, Nari backed herself more onto his length. Namjoon's free hand pressed her arched body back down, keeping her laid out flat. His fingers trailed in her wetness before he pushed them back down Nari's throat, satisfied with her lack of gag reflex. She held his wrist still while she swirled her tongue up his fingers.

Namjoon: *whispering* Princess, I need you quiet.

Nari: *whispering* Yes, daddy.

Namjoon: *whispering* Good girl. You're going to make your way to the nice list.

She would've laughed, but Namjoon ramed her with a thrust that was powerful yet not loud enough to cause any suspicion. Nari's eyes rolled back, already feeling close to her orgasm. He hit right on her sweet spot with every thrust, loving the reaction he gets from it. Nari would squirm around, arching slightly before forcing herself back down so she wouldn't disappoint the older.

Namjoon laid his body down on top of Nari's, his hip rolls remaining quiet yet mighty. His grunts and curses spilled into her ear between the kisses and nibbled he left down her jawline and neck. Feeling how much tighter Nari's grip on him was getting, Namjoon covered her mouth with her hand again.

Something about her made Namjoon so weak. Maybe it was her back dimples or soft skin. Or maybe the little whimpers and whines she made as he fucked her. It didn't matter. He gave one last thrust and pulled out, cumming all over her leg. His free hand didn't forget about Nari. He rubbed over her nub until her body shivered and her juices spilled on his fingers.

- Nari's POV -

Me: You ripped my gift.

Namjoon: *laughing* That's not the only thing I got for you.

Me: Wait. I want to give you your gift first.

Namjoon: Can you even stand up?

Me: No. It's in the closet behind the ironing board.

Namjoon: Smart.

He pulled his briefs over him and began to pick up the clothes from the floor, fold them, and put them into his bag reserved for dirty clothes. I snatched his shirt that he wore under his onesie before he could get to it. I giggled and pulled it over my head.

Namjoon found the wrapped up box and sat with it on the bed. He carefully undid the paper around the box and using his car keys, tore through the tape holding the cardboard together and pulled out the books. His smile was small at first then turned so wide that his eyes scrunched up and his dimples popped out.

Namjoon: Damn. My dad used to read me these every night. Where did you find these?

Me: You actually won't believe it. It came to me in this shiny blue thing that I thought was a stone at first-

Namjoon: *laughing* Nari.

Me: Do you like it?

He held my face and planted multiple kisses, circling from my left cheek to my right, getting my nose, forehead, and chin before pecking my lips and pressing his forehead on mine. Then, he swaddled me in his arms, pushing my hair back and rewarding me with another kiss.

Namjoon: I love it. Thank you.

Me: You're welcome.

Namjoon: Here is yours.

Under the bed, he pulled out a purple gift box and sat it in my lap. I excitedly pulled the lid off, which made him laugh, and I ripped out the decorative paper, then the wrapping, to a beautiful red ceramic butterfly. I don't even want to know how much this was.

Namjoon: It's sort of a house warming gift too. To put in the kitchen like your dad did with the roasters.

I traced its wings with my fingers, my nails just as shiny as the gloss. It was made to perfection. Like it was carved by the creator himself. I carefully wrapped it back up before turning back to Namjoon and kissing both his dimples.

Me: I love it and I love you.

Namjoon: I love you too.