18

Early Thursday morning, Namjoon's pulled up in front of my apartment building. I was waiting out by the balcony, but I didn't recognize any of the cars as his until he stepped out this jet black BMW and up the steps to my front door.

He greeted me with chocolate and a much sweeter kiss and helped me bring my bags down to the car. He opened the car door for me, giving me another kiss as I buckled myself up. Black on the outside and black on the inside. He left the car running while he helped me so that the heater in my seat could stay warm for me.

Me: Is this new?

Namjoon: No. I got it a while ago.

Me: How long is a while?

Namjoon: Few months ago.

Me: This is a new car!

Namjoon: Eh.

Me: I can't with you.

Namjoon: Did you eat or should we stop and get you some food?

Me: Damn. I didn't eat anything. Did you?

Namjoon: Couple hours ago.

Me: Damn. How early did you get up?

Namjoon: Around three. I had some stuff at the store to clean up before leaving.

Me: Why not the tesla?

Namjoon: This car is bigger and has a backseat. In case BB wants to go anywhere. And more trunk space. What's wrong?

Me: Nothing. I'm a little nervous.

Namjoon: *smiling* Don't be. It's gonna be fun.

Me: I feel like I'm going to throw up.

Namjoon: Aw, don't, princess. I promise everything will be okay. And if things go left I'll take you right out of there.

Me: Ok.

Namjoon: Come on. Talk to me. Get your mind off everything.

Me: Alright...um...I told Kylee about us the other night.

Namjoon: I've met her before.

Me: Like... about how we met.

Namjoon: *laughing* Oh! Wow, how'd she take it?

Me: She scolded me for meeting you alone without anyone knowing where I was.

Namjoon: Understandable.

Me: *laughing* Saying it all out loud...makes it sound like a really crappy movie.

Namjoon: *laughing* I think we need to come up with a better story to tell my family.

Me: Why?

Namjoon: Do you want to look my mom in the face and tell her you were a sugar baby?

Me: Yeah...I see it now. But I don't want to lie.

Namjoon: We can say we met at that winter gala from a few years ago.

Me: *smiling* Yeah. Yeah, I like that. Do you mind if I put on some music?

Namjoon: No. Go ahead.

Me: Promise you won't judge?

Namjoon: *laughing* Why would I judge? It's just music.

Me: Ok then. Get ready for some 2000s R&B.

Namjoon: I take my last statement back.

Me: *laughing* Shut up. Is this Bluetooth?