Chapter 11- Izuku's Power

Shouta spends an extra ten minutes in bed with Izuku the next morning while Hizashi showers in order to slowly wake him up.

The abrupt mornings obviously weren't working. They needed to change tactics. Hopefully this would provide them with better results.

Plus, today is very special, and they don't want a cranky toddler on their hands. It would ruin the excitement and experience.

Hizashi steps into the room, dripping with warm water from the shower, towel wrapped around his waist and Izuku opens his eyes.

He yawns and stretches in Shouta's arms and then curls back into the warmth of Shouta's chest.

"Sweetie, it's time to wake up."

Izuku shuffles slightly and shoves his thumb in his mouth before moving closer to Shouta's chest. He just wants to sleep.

Shouta's heart swells with love as he leans down to kiss his forehead. "Two more minutes."

Hizashi laughs from where he slips on a pair of boxers. "He has you wrapped around his little finger."

Shouta smiles. "He sure does."

Hizashi gasps. "Wait! Does that mean I have to be the strict parent?"

"Can you be the strict parent?"

"I don't think it's in my blood."

Shouta laughs. "Is it in mine?"

Hizashi raises an eyebrow. "Definitely. Without a doubt."

"Ouch."

-

Hizashi watches Izuku while Shouta takes his shower, and Izuku helps him pick out a shirt.

Hizashi holds up two ironed shirts. A pink and a yellow.

"Okay little listener, which one should I wear?"

Izuku blinks and shoves the ear of his bear in his mouth. Hizashi grimances. That thing has been all over the place.

He quickly removes it from his son's mouth and tries again. "Pink or yellow?"

Izuku blinks, once again, and grabs the bear, slowly moving it closer to his mouth. Hizashi grabs it.

"Are you hungry?" Hizashi laughs.

Izuku blinks. Hizashi takes that as a yes.

-

Izuku drinks his milk while Hizashi buttons his yellow shirt and Shouta slips Izuku's sandals to his tiny feet.

Izuku stares at it before wiggling his feet. And he decides, no.

He puts his bottle down next to him and unstraps the sandal.

Shouta looks over at the sound of velcro ripping apart and sees Izuku's shoes undone.

"Oh, sorry, was it too tight?"

Izuku stares as Shouta straps the velcro again, a little looser this time. As soon as Shouta turns around to, once again, pack Izuku's bag, Izuku unstraps both sandals.

No.

Shouta looks over and sighs before bending over to once again fix the shoe. "Please, keep them on. They protect your feet."

Shouta says, wiggling one of Izuku's little toes. Izuku laughs and kicks his feet and then reaches over to unstrap the sandal. Again.

Shouta sighs and straps it back on. "Izuku, please."