Chapter 13

Meanwhile in the tavern where Harold Von Eldritch, Blitzo and an asylum caretaker Dr. Katie Killjoy had a meeting.

"I don't usually leave the asylum in the middle of the night but they said you make it worth my while." said Katie.

Harold gave him a sack of gold coins.

"Ah, I'm listening." Katie said as she was delighted with the gold.

"It's like this! I've decided to marry Charlie, but she needs alittle persuation!

"Damn right!" said Blitzo as Harold angrily at him.

Everyone knows her friend is fucking crazy! She was here tonight and raving about a fucking radio demon in the castle." Harold said.

"Vegatha is harmless." said Katie.

"The point is Charlie will do anything to keep her friend from being locked up." Harold continued

"Yeah. Even marrying him!" said Blitzo as Harold hit him in head.

"So, you want me to throw her friend away in the asylum unless Charlie agrees to marry you, isn't that right?" asked Katie.

"That's right!"Harold nodded.

"Oh dear! That is despicable! I fucking love it!" Katie said with as sad face, but then she smiled very evilly.

In the house, Vaggie was off to go back to the castle and save Charlie. While she was off, Harold and Blitzo came into the house and searched for Charlie and her friend but no one was home.

"Oh well, we tried. Let's go!" said Blitzo as he was leaving the house till Harold grab him.

"They'll be back sometime, and when they do, we'll be ready for them. Blitzo, you stay  outside this house and don't move until Charlie and her friend come home!" Harold ordered as he left Blitzo behind in the cold snow by the porch.

"Oh fuck!" said Blitzo as he it the back door which some snow fall on Blitzo.

To be countinue........