Chapter 12

" That was wonderful! Bravo! Bravo!" said Charlie.

"Thank you, thank you! Now off to bed everyone, off to bed!" said Husk

"I can't possibly go to bed now! It's my first time in an enchanted castel." said Charlie with happy smile.

"Enchanted? Who said anything about an enchanted castle?" said Husk sheepishly and then he turned around glaring at Angel. 

"It was fucking you, wasn't it?" Hush yelled at Angel.

"Me? Nonsense!" said Angel looking innocent.

Then Husk and Angel start to hit eachother.

"I figured it out for myself. I'd like to look around in the castle." said Charlie as the boys stop hiting eachother.

"Ya mean a tour?" asked Angel.

Charlie nodded but Husk whispered to Angel.

"Wait a fucking minute, Angel! I'm not certain it's a good idea. We can't let her poking around in certain places. You know what I mean." Husk whispered.

"Maybe you could take me. I'm sure you know everything there is to know about the castle, do you?" Charlie smirked at Husk.

"Fine." said Husk.

When Husk and Angel took Charlie a tour around the castle, she saw the West Wing. She couldn't resist being curious despite she was being told not go in there by everyone in the castle. Charlie sneaked into the West Wing with Husk and Angel noticing. She went inside Alastor's room and explored it. Then, she saw the enchanted flame in a glass cover. She removed the glass cover and when Charlie was about to touch the rose, Alastor rushed in and placed the glass cover back the way it was. He turned around and glared angrily at Charlie.

"I'm sorry. I know i shouldn't be he-" said Charlie trying to apoligize.

"If i were you..... I would start running!" said Alastor as he show his grin.

Charlie rushed down to the hall and the servants saw her who was about to leave.

"Charlie! Where are ya going?" asked Angel.

"I'm sorry! Deal or no deal! I can't stay here in another minute!" Charlie panicked as she hopped into Razzle's back and ran off into the forest from the castle. 

When Charlie, Razzle and Dazzle kept running in the snow storm,  they got chased by a pack of wolves. They got cornered. Razzle and Dazzle were a very tough horses and kicked some of the with thiere hoofs and Charlie used a branch to hit the other wolves but one of them pounced onto Charlie. Suddenly Alastor showed up and tossed the wolf away. It was a real fight between Alastor and a pack of wolves. After the fight, the wolves ran off with fear and Alastor was unconscious and wounded. Charlie, Razzle and Dazzle took Alastor back to the castle with him. Later, when they were back into the castle, Charlie tried to nurse Alastor's wounds but Alastor wasn't stood still, so it stinged so much.

"That fucking hurts!" Alastor roared in pain.

"If you'd hold still, it wouldn't hurt so much!" Charlie argued.

"Well, if you hadn't run away, none of this would have happened!" Alastor argued back.

"Well, if you hadn't frightened me, I wouldn't have run away!" yelled Charlie

"Well, you shouldn't have been in the West Wing!" yelled Alastor.

"Well, you should learn to control your fucking temper!" said Charlie.

When Charlie was about to say anything, he realised that Charlie was right while keeps nursing Alastor.

"By the way, thanks for saving my life." blushed Charlie.

"You're welcome, my dear." Alastor smiled and blushed.

To be countinue.......