Chapter 2

Here our story begins with a 16 year old young girl named Charlie Magne, naive and has passion for helping others, she loves making others smile, but that isn't the only thing that the only thing that draw people in, no she was a beauty, anyone you talked to would agree she has look, with her long blonde covering her back, her bright yellow eyes almost looking unreal, her skin may be pale but it works for her. She had a long red dress that reached to just above her ankles with a white apron tied around the from, and she wore black flats. She lived in town where her parents left her with Vaggie when she was young. Everyone in town greeted echeother good morning.Vaggie had Ash Blonde hair which was very long but straight, at the moment it was currently put back into a braid, she had a grey dress similar to Charlie's on with an apron on, she only wears it when she's baking. She and her friend are often considered weird among the village, you see her roommate and best friend Vaggie makes weapons and mechines for a living, and she's good at it. But most of the villagers refuse to buy them. Charlie was off to town to return the book she borrowed from ms.Millie's library. When Charlie came inside the library, ms.Millie was happy to see Charlie and she was the only person who visit her library.

"Good morning, Charlie!" smiled ms. Millie.

"Good morning, ms.Millie! I came to return the book I borrowed!" said Charlie as she gave her the book she borrowed.

"Finished already?" ms.Millie asked.

"I couldn't put it down." said Charlie as she's searching another book from the book shelves. 

"Have got anything new?" Charlie asked.

"Not since yesterday." ms.Millie replied with a sweet tender smile.

"That's okay, ms.Millie!" Charlie smiled as she found one book from the shelf and showed it to ms.Millie.

"I'll borrow this one." said Charlie

"That one? But you've read it twice." said ms.Millie.

"Yeah. It's my favorite. "A Prince in Disguise"." replied Charlie.

"If you like it all that much it's yours." said ms.Millie as she gave the book to Charlie.

"Really?" asked Charlie by surprise.

"Why yes, my dear girl!" she smiled.

"Wow! Thanks, ms.Millie!" said Charlie happily as she left the library waving goodbye to ms.Millie and walking to the fountain and happily reading her book.

Meanwhile a big and handsome guy named Harold Von Eldritch was on a duck hunting and he didn't even miss one shot. His assistant Blitzo admired Harold's hunting skills while a lot of girls from the village fawned over him for his strong skills and handsome good looks. But although he was handsome. He was huge fucking idiot.

"Wow, Harold Von Eldritch! You didn't even miss a fucking shot!" smiled Blitzo.

"You're the greatest hunter in the whole fucking world! No motherfucking shit alive stands a chance against you! And no chick for that matter!" said Blitzo

"Yes. I know, Blitzo! But I've got my sight set on her!" said Harold smugly as he pointed at Charlie who was reading a book.

"What? Charlie Magne?" asked Blitzo with a shock.

"That's right! She's the one I'm going to marry! Charlie is the most beautiful girl in town!" said Harold proudly.

"That makes her the best! And don't I deserve the best? Right?" asked Harold.

"Why fuck yes! Of course, Harold!" Blitzo replied.

"But are you sure she's going to like ya?" asked Blitzo.

"I'm very certain she cannot resist my handsome good look." said Harold.

To be cuntinue

Beauty and the Demonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें