Chapter 5

The next morning, outside Charlie's house where Harold and Blizo looked excitedly at the red and white little house. And Harold was wearing a fancy dark green groom outfit.

"Charlie's going to have a surprise of his life, right, Harold?" asked Blitzo excitedly.

"Yup! This is her lucky day!" Harold smiled.

The wedding place were next to the garden along with the priest and wedding guests including the girls who were crying and heartbroken when they realised that Harold intended to marry Charlie.

"I'd like to thank you all for coming to my wedding! But first I better go in there and propose to the cute girl." Harold informed the wedding guests.

"You! When me And Charlie come out-!" said Harold till Blitzo inturupt him.

"Oh! I know! I shrimp up the band!" said Blitzo as he started the band then Harold hit him in head.

"Not yet!" said Harold angrily.

"Sorry." replied Blitzo.

While Charlie was in the living room, sitting in an armchair and reading her book, she heard some door knocking. She went to the hall entrence and looked inside a viewing device to see who knocked it was and it was Harold Von Eldritch. Charlie sighed annoyedly but opened the door for him anyway.

"Harold, what a pleasant surprise!" said Charlie trying to be polite as possible.

"Isn't it though? I'm just full of surprises! And this is the day your dreams come true!" said Harold proudly.

"What do you know about my dreams, Harold?" asked Charlie.

"I know plenty about your dreams, Charlie!" replied Harold. 

"Picture this! A rustic hunting lodge, my latest kill roasting on the fire, my little cute wife gives me kisses, while our little ones play on the floor with the dogs. We'll have six or seven!" said Harold. 

"Dogs?" guessed Charlie.

"No, Charlie! Big and strong boys like me!" replied Harold.

"Imagine that." said Charlie.

"And you who that little cute wife will be?" asked Harold.

"Let me think." said Charlie, having a bad feeling who's the wife Harold is going to marry.

"You, Charlie." said Harold with a proud smile.

Charlie was shocked and walked backwards to the door. She didn't like the idea of marrying someone like Harold..

"Harold, I'm spechless! I have no idea what to say!" stuttered Charlie.

Just say "Yes"!" said Harold seducively as he cornered Charlie against the door and leaned to try to kiss Charlie.

"Sorry, Harold! I just don't deserve you!" said Charlie as she secretly opened the door while Harold  continued to lean forward which caused Harold to sent falling into a pond with a big splash.

When Harold fall in pond Blotzo started the band then he stop the bans when he saw Harold in pond.

"So, how'd it go?" asked Blitzo.