Chapter 4

Vaggie, Razzel and Dazzle were off far away, and they went into a scary, dark and unfamilar forest. Vaggie was pretty sure they were in a wrong direction. Suddenly a flock of bats flew past them. Razzle and Dazzle was so scared that Vaggie fell off his back and ran off out of the forest quickly. Leaving Vaggie all alone in this dark and scary forest. And then she heard a wolf howl. Vaggie felt very frightened when she heard the howling. And then a wolf pack showed up growling and started chasing Vaggie. She know it that she sould took brought the sword with her. It was a long chase until she saw a big castle. She rushed inside the castle and closed the door. Once she was inside, she looked amazed at the big hall enterence.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" Vaggie cried.

Suddenly she heard two whispering voices.

"Poor girl, she's lost in the forest." whispered a male voice.

"Shhhh! Keep fucking quiet! Maybe she'll go away!" whispered another male voice.

"Hello? Is someone there?" asked Vaggie as she looked around.

The two male voices came from a spider demon named Angel Dust and  cat demon with wings named Husk.

"Not a fucking word, Angel! Not a fucking word!" whispered Husk angrily.

"I don't mean to intrude! But I lost my horses and I need a place to stay for the night." Vaggie cried.

"Aww, Husky! Have a heart!" said Angel giving Husk him a puppy eye look.

Husk hushed at him while puts his hand on his mouth and he use his sexy carm. Husk let Angel go in agony.

"Of course, girl! You're welcome here!" said Angel to Vaggie.

Vaggie heard his voice and she looked around. He tapped on her shoulder, she looked at Angel surprised.

"Hello!" smiled Angel.

Vaggie got startled when she saw him.

"Incredible!" said Vaggie with a surprised look because she never seen demons before.

"Nice fucking going, Angel! Look what you've fucking done!" Husk scolded at Angel.

Vaggie touch Husk's tail which made him feel really weird.

"Stop that this instant!" yelled Husk.

"I'm so sorry. I've never seen demons in my entire life." said Vaggie and then started to sneeze.

"Oh my! You're soaked to the bone. Come, warm yourself by the fire." said Angel as he lead Vaggie to a cosy room.

But little did they know, a radio demon, Alastor saw the whole thing.

"A stranger!" Alastor growled.

When Vaggie entered the living room and sat on a comfy armchair near a warm fireplace. A female spider demon named Molly and her friend Niffty served her a nice warm tea. It was a nice and cosy moment until Alastor busted into the living room with anger. Vaggie was frightened to see a radio demon.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" Asked Alastor.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to intrude, sir! I just needed a place to stay!" Vaggie stuttered and shaking with fear.

"I'll give you a place to stay, dear!" snarled Alastor as he grabbed Vaggie and took her to the dungeon.

To be countinue...