Anyone See a Corpse Pass This Way?

Lucifer and Chloe entered the crime scene at the music studio. Ella was crouched down next to a large bloodstain as they approached her.

"What do we have, Ella?" Chloe asked.

"It's what we don't have that's the problem, "she said as she stood up, "See all this blood? Someone definitely died here, but there's no body!".

"Could someone have dumped the body elsewhere?".

Security footage doesn't show anyone hauling anything out," Dan said as he approached them, "and the only person that went into the studio last night was Holla Bae".

"What on Earth was a screaming baby doing in a recording studio?" Lucifer asked.

Ella burst out laughing at the Devil's obvious confusion. "No, dude, Holla Bae is a rapper".

When Lucifer and Chloe still looked confused, Ella and Dan launched into a poor karaoke attempt at one of the rapper's songs.

"Daniel and Miss Lopez's horrendous singing aside," Lucifer said once his ears stopped hurting, "if no one came in or out, then where is the victim?".

"That's a good question," Chloe agreed as she turned to Dan," can you tell the uni's to get some equipment in here to scan the walls? There's no telling where someone could have hidden a body".

"On it, Chlo".

Ella was about to turn away as well, when she noticed the giant rock on Chloe's finger.

"WHAT IS THAT?!"

"What's what? Oh!" Chloe said as she noticed what Ella was looking at, "Well that is..."

"That is a symbol of the Detective's decision to accompany me into unholy matrimony!".

"Oh...my...Go...ooodness! That is awesome! Does this mean I can plan another Bachelorette party for you?".

"As long as it doesn't turn out like the last one," Chloe cringed at the thought of her prior engagement celebration.

"Oooh, do tell, Detective!".

"I'd rather not, Babe,". Chloe had to withhold a snicker at how pouty Lucifer got at that. She could swear he was like a gossipy old lady sometimes.

Dan, having heard the tail end of the conversation on his way back over from the unis, decided to tease his ex-wife a bit.

"So, are we going to need some black candles and a goat for this, since, you're going to be the bride of the Devil?".

"Daniel don't make me regret giving up the theft of your pudding, "Lucifer huffed, "Besides, I have nothing to do with goats...I don't even like their cheese!".