Part 17

I sit down on the bench and Bryce stands in front of me, "Nothing happened." He tells me calmly looking into my eyes.

"I came back because the boys needed me, she means nothing to me. We dated. We broke up. Its over." He continues.

I love this human with all my heart. I know that I will always. I never knew someone could steal my heart and make me fall in love like him. I believe him because he is my best friend, without him I'm lost.

I stand up facing him, looking into his deep brown eyes. I hug him, tight.
"Bryce." I whisper to him.
"I love you." I tell him.

He picks me up hugging me, "I love you too." He smiles grabbing my waist pulling me to him, and he kisses me gently.

"Let's go home." Bryce tells me holding my hand.

I nodd as we get in the car, Bryce called my parents telling them I will stay with him at Sway because it's late and we'll go back home tomorrow.

"Hi again." Jaden tells me opening the door. I was embarrassed because of what happened so I just smiled to him. Bryce and I walk in and Jaden follows.

"I didn't get your name." Jaden tells me.

"I'm Sydney." I smile.

We walk into a living room and there, the Sway boys.

"Oooh hey man." A boy shouts from inside.

"He's got a girl guys!" Another shouts.

"This is Sydney guys." Bryce tells them and I say Hi awkwardly.

The next hour we got to know eachother and the boys made fun of Bryce all the time. I actually had a lot of fun and the boys were really sweet.

A/n: Sorry for the short chapter, I hope you enjoy! <3