Part 6

We pack up our stuff and head back out of the little room beside our house.

"Do u wanna hang tomorrow?" Bryce asks me smiling.

"I have school remember?" I smile.

"Oh yeah last year hey?" He tells me in his deep voice.

"Yup!" I tell him.

"Okay then I'll take you there." He smiles proudly.

"Wait actually?" I ask him confused.

"So is Bryce Hall going to wake up at 6:00 o'clock in the morning to take me to school?" I tell him in a sarcastic way.

"I'll prove you wrong." He tells me turning around to his house and I go to mine.

I quickly wear my pjs and hop to bed. I wake up the next morning to the sound of my alarm. Ugh.

I put my regular makeup on and my school clothes and head down to say good morning to my parents, I grab two little muffins and I hear Bryce's car, I smile. He really did wake up for me, I was kinda surprised.

"Mornin little one." Bryce tells me as I jump in to his car.

"Shut it." I tell him sleepy.

"Muffin?" I ask.

"Yes please." He replys and I hand him his muffin. We then head to school.

"What time do I pick you up?" He asks before I get out.

"You don't have to, I can take the bus." I tell him.

"Oh my, you really think I'm going to let you take the bus?" He replys in a serious tone.

"Mm, my personal chauffeur." I make fun of him.

"You know on second thought." He continues.

"I'm joking, I'm joking." I tell him.

"I'll text you when done." I tell him as I get out of the car and say goodbye to him as I spot Kai and Lyra and I wave at them.