Part 3

I pull out of the hug and I turn to the garden. Trying to avoid eye contact. Like I said, I still don't want to talk to him.

"Your different now." He tells me following me to the garden.

"I'm still the same." I reply to him. I mean he's changed a lot, from all the videos I've seen, Bryce was the party boy, and of course the crazy one, yup not new.

"You changed your hair." He tells me looking into my eyes, I had brown hair before, I did blonde highlights now.

"I did." I smile a weak smile and I sit on the bench and he follows me. Awkward silence fills the air.

I look at the sky avoiding his deep dark eyes, "Why aren't you happy to see me?" He asks stoping to awkward situation.

"Why did you show up now? Two years Bryce?" I look at him saying this sentence slowly, trying to hold my tears.

Before Bryce could speak Lyra and Kai show up, I forgot about the party. Shoot. The car stops and they walk over to us, "Hey pretty." Kai tells me, we are comfortable with each other and nothing would ever happen between us. "Hi Syd." Lyra shouts. I stand up, "Hey guys!" I walk to them and hug them. I turn to Bryce.
"Hey." Lyra tells him looking at me.

"Hi." Bryce replys weirdly, I could tell he's confused, he doesn't know them.

"Bryce those are my best friends Kai and Lyra, guys this is Bryce." I tell them. They both look at me weirdly because they were surprised he came, I told them about him.

"Why aren't you ready yet?" Kai asks.

"I forgot." I tell him.

"I think I should go." Bryce says standing up.

"You want to come with?" Lyra asks before Bryce moved. I look at her weirdly because NO just no. I really don't want to be anywhere with him right now, making sure Bryce doesn't see me, "Where to?" He asks.

"Party." Kai replys.

"Yeah, I'm down." Bryce says with a smile. I go inside to get ready leaving them together. I was kinda nervous.

Couple of minutes later we head to the party, I hate parties, the smell of alcohol, people drinking, kissing, it's just disgusting but I agreed to do it so I couldn't back out now.

We arrived at the party and it looks pretty chill, we make our way inside and sit on the couch, I grab my phone and open it trying to avoid the smell of alcohol and people being loud. Lyra and Kai asked me to grab them a drink because I was thirsty and needed water.

"Hey beautiful." I hear someone behind me.