Part 15

I was mad, my eyes had eye bags under them. I was angry all I wanted to do was stop everything.

I run to my car, not even thinking. I'm going to Sway. That's it I'm not going to let him do this to me again.

I turned my car on and drove, I called mom telling her what happened and she got mad because I'm angry and driving but told me to tell her if I needed anything.

I don't know where to go honestly, but I managed to find my way to Sway by asking people around.

I was nervous and scared but I was also really mad. I walked to the front door shaking at this point.

"Hey, how can I help you?" A boy who I recognized is Jaden I think.

"Is Bryce here?" I ask trying to balance myself.

"He's downstairs but he's busy now, come in." He tells me softly.

"Where is he?" I ask him being impatient.

"Uh, there." He says kinda nervous showing me where to go.

"Okay." I run down the stairs trying not to cause drama.

"Bryce!?" I shout but not to loud.

I recognize Bryce's voice and I run opening his door.

My heart just sank, I saw him with a girl. I wasn't sure what they were doing but I run out my eyes full of tears slamming the door which probably caught Bryce's attention.

I run upstairs as I hear Bryce's voice, Jaden asked if I was okay before I got to the door but I ignored everyone. I ran to my car turning it on while I see Bryce running out of the door calling my name.

My phone was ringing non stop but I just parked my car and sat there watching the sunset crying. I'm not overreacting because I thought I could trust him.

"Can we start over, I'm here for you."

"Listen, I never meant to hurt you and knowing I did makes me-

"I want you."

Bryce's words repeat in my head.