Part 8

"Hey! Where is it?" My 2 best friends show up excited to my house.

I told them the place was a surprise and they actually loved it a lot.

"So Bryce tell us about you." Lyra sits like she's making an interview in front of Bryce and Kai on the couch. I try stopping her but I couldn't.

"From what I know, you left your best friend behind." She tells him and he looks at me.

"Guys I'm going to get some snacks." I quickly find a way out of the room.
Anxiety runs through my body, my heart races, ever since that last time we never talked about the time he left.

I always have anxiety attacks, I feel like I'm going to fall to the ground when someone talks about something that hurts me or something I have faced.

I became broken when he left, not only because of him but because of everything, my grandma died and I loved her a lot, I became heartless, I stopped eating, sleeping. 2 of the closest people in my life left me all alone, just a lost 18 year old girl.

"Why did you leave Bryce?" Lyra asks him while I disappeared to get "snacks" apparently.

"I don't know." He tells her.

"Did I hurt her this much?" He continues blocking his thoughts.

"Her gran died Bryce, she was a mess. You left her when she needed you the most, she was so bad she didn't leave her room once in almost a month." Kai looks at Bryce.

"She eventually started to move on but you can sense she's not the same anymore." Lyra tells him.

"Wait, Grams died?" Bryce asks worried.

Lyra shook her head as I interrupt with snacks.

As I walked in Bryce stands up with teary eyes.

"Are you okay?" I asked him concerned.

"Grams died?" He asks me.

No, no no. I can't. I haven't spoken about grams in months. My heart freezes as I put the snacks on the table locking eyes with him.

Tears formed on my face, I miss her so much. Thinking about her I touch my bracelet, grams gave it to me the last time I saw her, she was the best.

"Okay okay. Stop!" Kai stands up.

"We all miss her b. But let's change the mood now." Lyra says as I nodd.

"Can we talk?" Bryce tells me before I sit down, grams loved Bryce. She always told us we were soulmates, I always laughed when she said that, I laugh a little remembering.

"Yeah sure." I said.