Chapter 6

Sandkit winced as his leaders yowl split the air. The battling cats froze and saw Cliffstar appear ontop of a great rock.

Petalstar of SunClan stalked up to the base of the rock.

"Petalstar, some of your warriors have accused my clan of crossing borders and stealing prey. I-" Cliffstar
was cut off as Petalstar began to speak.

Sandkit watched the clan leaders glare at each other.

"We have found StormClan scent on our side of the border, multiple times! In fact, we have even seen a warrior chase prey across the border," Petalstar hissed. "

And do you know which of my warriors that was?" Cliffstar asked tactically.

"It was to far away to tell," Petalstar mewed still glaring up onto the rock.

"Then you have no proof it was StormClan," Cliffstar turned away, "Come on StormClan, we're going home."

Sandkit felt his heart pounding as Cliffstar looked directly at the bush where he and his litter mates were hiding.

After SunClan had left, Cliffstar padded over to the bush,"Come out, I know you kits are hiding in that bush."

Guiltily, Sandkit stepped out, closely followed by Snowkit and Tigerkit.

"How did you know we were there?" he asked with a puzzled look on his face.

"Snowkit's white pelt," Cliffstar replied, looking down on the three kits. "When get back to the camp, I will decide your punishment for sneaking out during a battle,"

Sandkit padded after Cliffstar, his tail down, feeling frustrated that they had been found. And it was all because of Snowkit!

Sandkit looked over at Snowkit, and he knew he couldn't blame her. She had bent her head down and looked very upset with herself.

Besides, it wasn't her fault she had a white pelt.

Warriors: Rising Dawn- Book 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें