chapter 11

Shit cole looke angry. Great first day here and im getting fired. wait no not even first day, first two hours! gah might as well leave , dont want to see his FIANCEE..

"Cole i should go.

Miss im sorry i didnt know you were his fiancee, my mistake. "

"stupid newbie , why on earth should i accept your appology? ugh just trash, yup what you are..."

"ENOUGH!"

cole yelled, bimbo and me jumped

"Milani i wont have you mistreating my personal assistant. Either leave or Appoligize to Zoey!"

"But baby.."

"Now!"

Milani or what ever bimbos name  looked at me with such hate and cursed under her breath

"Im sorry Zoey, i hope you forgive me. Hope we become BFFS!"

yeah like that will ever happen! i said in my head.

"Its fine Miss. I should go" and with that i left, i left my boss and his FIANCEE alone.

______________________________________________________

Zayns POV

ugh I forgot Milani was coming today to talk about the wedding reception. Fuck, and i let Zoey get in the way of her bitchyness. Shit

"Milani what the hell was that, you cant just come in and demand to see me and then make a big fuss if they dont!"

"I know baby im sorry i dont know what happened, honestly. im so sorry ;  it wont happen again. i promise " she said

she hugged me and kissed me

______________________________________________________ 

Zoey POV

Just great! when i thought i couldnt get in to trouble and i did. I walked aimlessly around the building.

"uh excuse me miss?"

i jumped when i herd a voice, turned around and saw a security man

"ah yes?"

"do you have a access pass or visitors pass? every person coming into this building must have one, let me see yours"

" i dont have one... im new.. Mr. Hamptons Personal Assistant.."

"haha yeah and im the pope. if you dont have a pass im going to ask you to leave the premisses. now!"

he said while pushing me to a door

"Hey stop. stop, stop it! dont touch me!" i yelled

"Reven LET HER GO NOW!"

i herd someone say, immideatly i was let go of. i turned around and saw a very Angry Cole. S.H.I.T

"Sir she doesnt have a visitors pass or acess pass, says shes your Personal Assistant..haha"

"No she doesnt have one because i have hers right here, a 'ALL ACCESS PASS' and she IS my personal assistsnt and your SECOND BOSS! and every one elses boss in this building except for me because im the owner and CEO "

Reven seemed shocked surprised, then looked at me

"Im so sorry Miss"

i looked at him and well part of me wanted to hit him but he was doing his job. and i couldnt move anyways because i was shocked! All access pass? Boss??!!!!

first im getting fired then Im the second boss of a company i dont even have knowlage of?

then i fainted..

_______________________________________________________ SORRY GUYS FOR NOT UPDATING! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

XOXO MARIE