chapter 9

I opened the door and sure enough Tge Devil him self was at my door step looking sexy as hell.

He was in a black suit with a dark blue dress shirt. His top button was unbuttoned and i could see his hairless chest. He looked so yummy. His toned chest was built and looked strong.  I wanted to caress it and lay kisses on it.

Wait wait Zoe stop thinking that! He's an Ass and you hate him.

"You can stop checking me out zoe zoe. I know what you're thinking. " he said while smirking at me

Oh shit he caught me googling at him.

I turned to grab my bag so he wouldn't see my embarrassed flustered face

"Yeah keep dreaming bitch" i said

"Watch you're tone missy, I am your boss and I wont tolerate your sassy bitchy attitude. "

"Yeah i don't care!"

We reached his car by now and surprise isn't the correct way to describe his car. I was Impressed!  It was a Black Audi with silver Chrome Rims and blue headlights that looked sexy as hell on a car. And black tinted Windows. 

"I might hate you but i sure as hell LOVE your car! Its a beauty."

"Yeah i love her to. I named her Daisy. "

He said while scratching his hair. He seemed genuinely happy as he said it. Maybe the namr was a symbol of someone he loved....a girlfriend. ..wife...or mother. ...or daughter. ....

(Note the sarcasm on girlfriend n wife!)

Blah anyways....he seemed like he was thinking back to a past he enjoyed. ..

"Well shes a beauty and im sure she loves her owner " i said. When yu think about it ...cars could have feelings. ...i personally think so... n dont juge me ...

"Have you ate breakfast yet?"

"Yeah i have. .why?"

"Just asking, thought if you hadn't we could go eat but in that case never mind.  Lets go to the office I want to show you around and let you sink in everything in it."

"Uh okay" I got in the car as he did.

It was a silent ride to the office.  It took 40 minutes without traffic. 

"Here we are"

The building was beautiful, it was made of glass on the out side and it looked amazing.  We got out of te car in front of the building and a guy was waiting for us there.  Zayn gave him the keys and we started walking towards the building. I would be lying if I said security was not tight.  They were all in black suits and looked C.I.A type.  When we got passed security we made our way to the elevator. Alot of female ladys were eyes us but greeted Zayn like they worshipped him. And might i add a tad slutty. All of them had tight to tight skirts and low cut shirts.

Dumb bimbos trying to look "professional"

To me they looked "professionally Slutty "

"Something bothering you" he asked looking down at me with mischief in his eyes

"Ahh. No."

"Zow tell me."

"No you'll get mad "

"Why on earth would i get mad"

We reached the elevator and got in.

"Its about your workers..."

"Tell me., i like when my employees express themselves "

I thought about it, I mean i could comment on how the girls dressed but how would he view it ass..

Jealousy or professional opinion. ..What the hell ,I'll try my luck

"Okay well most of your employees. Female Employees. ..dress a bit to cluby ,instead of professional. " i said while looking at my feet

He looked at me and thought about what I said. we reached the top floor and walked out.

"Okay sit there and I'll be back" he said while looking mad and serious

I went to sit where he told me. At a marble desk and he walked in to a door behind my desk.Did I hit a nerve with what I told him? I sure hope not