chapter 14

I got in to the Silver Audi and just awed it. It was absolutely amazing. I was never one of those materialist girls but i got to admit...it was a damn nice car.

I got to work just five mins past 7. I was running late. Cole was going to murder me! I ran to the building and inside i walked(more like ran) to the elevator when i hit something and fell

"Oww. Shit!"

"Oh miss im sorry i didnt see you."
I looked up from the ground and came to face with a man about the age of 21, with jet black hair. Tanish skin..blue eyes and a jaw line to die for...

"Oh no no worries Sir. It was completely my fault ..i was running and ran straight in to you. Are you hurt?"

I looked at the man.

He looked at me with a expression tgat gave me chills.

"No im fine miss. Are you alright? Did i hurt you? Why on earth were you running? You can really hurt your self. "

"Im fine..im kind of late for my kinda first day here...sooo im sorry if i hurt you..i have to go." i smiled at him and proceeded inside the elevator.
He just smiled and went the other direction.

SHIT COLE IS GOING TO MURDER ME!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Coles POV

I got up at 5 am went for a jog and got back just in time to pick up zoeys call. I wonder if givibg her the car was to much? Nahh like i said shes part of my image now.
Thinking about it she needs new designer clothes. Knowing she'll be like all my previous assistants..money hungry.

I got into the car and drove to work. Today HAD to be a productive day.

I got to the office at 6:40
As I went in I noticed my staff (female) had changes there attire. Glad to know they know I mean business.

I went straight to my private elevator.
As I got out on the 40th floor I saw Kyle.
Kyle was one of the top executive partners here at Laser Net. He was a decent guy. Very hard worker.

"Hey man how have you been?"

"Good morning kyle..can I help you with something?"

"I just wanted to go over some of our profits this month if you have time...i noticed something in the numbers when i was doing the yearly review of them."

If he wants to talk about that now..this early it MUST be IMPORTANT.

" Sure come into my office"

I walked past Zoeys office and she wasn't in her seat..hmmm must be late?
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Zoey POV

As i walked out of the office I could hear a angry voice in Coles office. I waked to my office and set my bag down,Turned on my computer and looked over my personal emails. I still needed cole to give me my company account and I needed to know what I was suppose to do here.

I looked around the office..yesterday If i remember correctly was made of transparent glass and now looking at it..it all looked luke glass but no transparency.huh weird.

After making myself coffee and Cole one..I waited by my office.

Close came out of the office with a guy following him behind.
The guy looked familiar..he had tan olive skin..
Holy heck he was the guy i bumped in to

"Well Mr. Ash thank you for your time and for imforming me off whats going on..if you cpuld come this way Id like to present you to my new assistant. And second in charge if im not here..she can make decisions on certain things with my approval.

Her name is Zoey " i heard cole say

Oh shit they are coming over here .

Cole and Mr. ash came in to my office as I stood up. Looking at cole he seemd angry.Fuck.

"Mr. Ash this is Zoey my new personal assistant..zoey this is Kyle Ash he is one of our top executives here. Anything you need regarding company policy or any concerns you have of it."

"Thank you Mr. Hampton"

"nice to meet--"

"oh its you!"

"You've met her before"?
"Yes i was coming up here when she ran smacked in to me. She fell said she was running late.

Hey im sorry i didnt get to apologize. Nice to met you zoey..im glad you are herw. Im sure will get along just fine. I have got to admit you are very beautiful. --"

"Its fine sir ...im really sorry about earlier...not the best way to make a good firar impression"

Kyle kept looking at me with mischief in his eyes. I had got to admit he was good looking. I would of enjoyed. Talking with him but Cole just seemed to gwt more pissed as me and Kyle talked.

"Well it was lovly meeting you zoey...i hope to see you soon.."

He kissed my hand and said his good byes to Cole. As he left and got on rhew elevator Cole just looked at me with an expression i couldn't quite comprehend.

"WHY WERE YOU LATE ZOEY! I saw you get here at 7:20am . I expect my staff...my Personal assistant to be here before me! I do not tolerate tardiness and much less flirting!!!!!!