chapter 10

Did I say anything wrong? Gosh I hope not. Not even my first full day and im already messing up.

This room he left me in is pretty . Has glass walls on the side and a comfortable chair. With a sleek black sofa on the side.

"Zoey I'll be right back , stay here " Zayn said and left the room. Ugh hes sooo hot. Watching him walk off and having a perfect view of his ass in those tight black pants. God what the heck im I even saying.

Zyans POV

Walking down the corridor into the elevator I thought about what zoey said they look like there going to the club, not professional.  She was right, i noticed this along time . I just didn't pay any attention to it, yes they always try to shove there boobs my way when they hand me papers or they make em' viable when they talk to me. Thwy always shake there ass alot. When they walk away. But i just never cared or it didn't bother me. No i wouldn't look n love it. It was blah to me. But now that Zoey mentioned it I could tell I had to address this issue.

I walked to the conference room and entered it. All my important employees that were in high ranked in the company were there (female/ Male) 

"Thank you all for coming on short notice. I understand some of you had your day off today but I would like to discuss something Ive been turning a blind eye to. I know i shouldn't have. Its been brought to my attention that some of you other employees  dont follow dress code. Many show to much on top or wear to short skirts. I don't want my staff dressed as hookers or as they were going clubbing. For today I will let it pass but TOMORROW i better see PROFESSIONAL WEAR ON MY EMPLOYEES!

Zoey  POV

Hes been gone for a hour now. Maybe i should go look for him.

"Hey tell Cole im here would ya."

I looked up and a tall gorgeous girl was in front of me chewing gum like a hooker does. She was looking at me and wrinkled her nose. Like if she was disgusted at what she saw

"Hes not in."

Was all i said

"Well I'll wait for him then. In his office " she said while walking past me

I caught her hand and said "you can't go in there. Not if hes not there either wait out here or leave"

"Look bitch obviously you don't know who i am. Im his FIANCEE! 

His fiancee, damn and i thought, i thought he and I could actually have something.

"Ma'am im sorry even if youre his fiancee, i can't let you in. Security reasons, i hope you understand. He has important-"

"Oh honey you're here, this bitch wouldn't let me go in your office to wait for you.  Fire her! "

I looked to where she was looking and saw a very Angry Cole. Oh shit im in deep, maybe i should have let his FIANCEE in... Fuck.