Chapter 16

"Please tell Cole i am here ." Milani says

"Ma'am actually he is in a meeting. If you like I can tell him to call you and that you stopped by?"
"Actually I'll just wait here for him , if you don't mind"

All of a sudden this bitch is being nice! Ha! Like I'm buying her act. I can see right through her!

"So Cole tells me you just graduated school? Or you planing to go to a university or do something? Something besides work here?"

That's odd I've never spoken to him about anything. Unless, unless ; of course he has me investigated ! That prick ! And here I thought he was something special . They both probably have this "agenda against me " because of their stupid Lacy!!
"Ah yes I actually am planing on going to school , I'm only working here for a couple months then I'm going back to school"

And not coming back here of course !!! (Except I didnt tell her that )

Milani stayed seated in the waiting area to my displeasure for the rest of the afternoon, until she finally decided she'd (and I quote ) "wait for him at THEIR home.

The rest of the day past in a blur. At 5 I was heading out the door when I realized I hadn't seen much of him today. And for some reason it bumped me out. I got in my new car and drove home.

When I got home I noticed a note on the fridge
"I'm staying late at the university , heat up the left overs.

Love you , mom "

Well at least I'll have some me time

I headed to my room and grabbed my robe , undressed and head for the restroom.

Knock knock **

That's weird someone was knocking
Getting on my robe I checked the door and who do you know is standing there

"Cole what are you doing here ?" 

*shit shit shit I'm not in a position to see him! I'm in my robe naked underneath !
He looked exhausted , like he had a lot on his mind

"I just came by to see if you wanted to go out to dinner......
And with your mom of course .."