chapter 13

Cole

I dont think I should go out to Milanis apartment. I think Zoey needs me.
Wait zoey? Shes just a employee...why im i over thinking this? Of course I should go to Milanis place shes my soon to be wife! This zoey is just a employee! I need to treat her as such.

Milani "Baby Why did you kick me out! Do you prefer your employee over me?! Im yours and im your soon to be wife!

Cole "Im sorry baby. Im just so stressed and I can't think straight lately. "

Milani *looking at him seductively
"Oh baby I can help you with that! Just pull up here and I'll make you feel all better, I promiseeee"

She leaned in towards coles pants and unzipped his pants.

Cole thought she was breath taking beautiful but not everything revolved around sex. He hated that Milani had no self respect!
"Milani please stop..im tired..im dropping you home and im going to my penthouse. Ill see you tomorrow okay? "

Cole pulled away from her and zipped his pants up. He was drivibg relatively fast..wanting to get rid of her.

She was quiet and just looked at cole..wondered if he still lusted after her the way when they first met. All she could think of was she would not let any bitch take her place. Shed be one of the most richest and powerful women if she married cole. She did like him but having grown the why she did..with such poor parents and nothing but a card board box to sleep in..she knew she HAD to take advange if her looks and marry cole.

"its okay baby..I'll see you tomorrow..i love you. Bye"

She got out of the car with one thought in her mind ...zoey needed to be put in her place and taught that cole was hers. No one elses!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Zoey

The next day when she woke up she didnt remember how she had gotten home.
She could hear her mom making breakfast and chubby (her cat) was purring like a engine on her head.

Why did she have to be sucked in to this stupid deal. Shed rather go to prison then face milani and cole kissing..and doing whatever else..

"Cole is just MY BOSS! Stop thinking of him in a non professional way. "

"Zo breakfast is ready and the cars here to take you to work"

Car?? What car!?

Zoey ran down stairs to outside still in her clothes from last night..only to find a shiny silver Audi in the drive way with a ribbon.
She went back inside and went to look for her mom.

"Mom...whos car is that?"

Please don't say cole gave it to us!!!!

"Good morning hunny..well Mr cole send it over for you..to take to work..how generous of him..now you thank him for me but tell the man we dont need no flashy thing...i can loan u the car and have nancy or one of the other teachers pick me up."

Glad im not the only one who doesn't agree to this.

"Yes mom i will..in fact let me call him right now......"

*gets cell and calls cole

"Good morning Mr. Cole
I was just calling--"
"Did you receive the car?"
"Yes i did and Thats why i was calling i don't think its--"
"Ahh good. You are my assistant now you need your own transportation and it cant be a old car. No. May I remind you the kind of business we do here? Top quality and i expect no less of my employee..especially you zoey..you are part of my image now. See yoy in thirty. "

*Line went dead .
Well great there goes that...

"Mom cole said--"l
"I heard hunny..it was loud enough to hear..he's right..you need to look your best now that you are working for him. Now come on you need to eat and get dressed. "