chapter 7

Not Edited

______________________________________________________

why does he make me feel nervous! for gods sake his a fucking arrogant son of a bitch. ughhhhh fuck!!!!

"Zoey....zoeyyy ....Zoe!!!!! Hello earth to Zoe. any one there?  "  Brandi said

"oh um what? sorry I dozed off.  Where we talking about... I"

"no shit Sherlock. ...ive been saying your name for 2 minutes. even the girl behind you heard me. what up with you? whats on your mind? Is it that sexy sexxxxyyyyy beast of a (now) your boss? his soooo..."

"Brandi um eww his like 40 and we're under 20. thats like willow smith and Mateo Arias meets JLO and Casper ...just 10x's grosser! but yes thats one of the reasons why I've been dozing off. "

"Oh common you know thats totes bull. his fucking hot and you know it! just cant admit it to your self. but whats wrong? whats on your pretty little mind. talk to me . "

"Youre an ass Brandi you know. such an ass. but I still love you bitch.

Okay well I'm worried about working for him because I'm starting to like him. What if he has a  girlfriend and I end up falling for that bastard. And to top it off I owe him money. I cant let my feelings mess up this ...this...well whatever this is i guess. He could sue me if anything went wrong and I didn't pay him for his stupid dog.

"Zoey you have to trust yourself.  So what if you fall for him. who knows maybe you'll end up marry him.  maybe youll have kids. Just let fate do its shit. don't worry baby.....

okay will talk about this later...Ben's coming. "

"Hey girls. ..omg I can't believe it!Is it true Zoe Zoe! You're working for the Devil himself! Gawd his so yummy. "

______________________________________________________

* Ben is gay. (for you who have a problem with gay people dont comment with shit . You don't like it go read something else. I dont want negativity)

______________________________________________________

" yes Benny she'll be working with the hottie. " Brandi replied

"okay guys could we talk about something else other then my work!"

"ouch someones grouchy today. wake up on the wrong side of the bed baby ? hahaha"

as ben talked our server came to take our order. She was petite and very pretty with blue eyes ad black short pixie hair

"hi im Lillian. I'll be your server today. Can I get you started with drinks..."

"Ill have black Coffee - Brandi

I'll have a Orange juice with pulp -Ben

for me, I'll have Pepsi "

"okay I'll be right back with your order."

"thank you miss" ben chimed

" So I heard a rumor about Maxin!"

"Brandi do you always have to gossip? "

"Duh Zoe.  Duh!!

"okay well like I was saying before bitch queen here interrupted me... Maxin is pregos!!! "

"oh my god really gurl!!! how!!! she was like a slut saint!!!"

"yup she ain't no saint. more like a Satan! she was always mean! and always pretending to be little miss perfect and nice in front of teachers. "

"ugh you guys . Im going to the bathroom I'll be right back.

"bye Zoe " they both chimed in

what kind of friends do I have ...they're so crazy and weird. Brandi's right. I should just let fate do its thing. why im I even worry its just a little crush.....

yeah keep telling yourself that.

What..its true its just a crush

it can lead to more...you can fall for him and get hurt.

why I'm I even talking to myself? ???????

I need a shrink and a therapist! BIG time

______________________________________________________

"Mom i'm home."

I shouted as I closed the door to my house.

"honey Im in the kitchen. ..can you come in here.."

"hey mom. "  I said as i gave her a kiss on the cheek.  she was reading a magazine

"Sweetheart I want to talk to you about this job....just hear me out before you say anything.

I want you to behave good and listen to what Mr. Hampton telks you to do. He told me he was going to pay you by salary.  you'd get paid $2,000 dollars a week and $300 will be withdrawn atomically for the hospital bill for the dog. I know you'll learn many new things at that job and please just dont mess it up.  Don't be a smart mouth with Zayn or I'll hear about it. ..."

she seemed so happy I wad going to be working. ..and I didn't want to ruin that. The salary was great! she seemed to like that. We weren't rich but we could manage for both of us. So this money could help us. I could give her things she'd wanted.

It'd really help us financially

" yes mom I know. Don't worry I'll behave. "

"good zoe. his such a hunk. Don't be surprised  if. he becomes your new daddy. ." she joked

"oh gross ewww mom!!!! Im out of here...im going to my room okay? bye."

" haha zoe I was joking about the dad part. ..."

oh god even my mom thinks hes attractive. ...

tomorrow should be interesting!

______________________________________________________Comment and Vote ❤