Chapter 15

Zoeys POV

Fuck how angry  does This man get !  and his stupid mood swings.
"I apologize for being late sir but I WAS NOT flirting with Mr. Ash. Now if we could please go on about business . I would like to know where you want me and what I will be doing here at Laser Net. I remember you stated I would have a Pass? "
   He staged to speak
"Okay Zoey , id like you to occupy this office and I want you to go over my calendar  for this month. See all my social events and my meetings . Plan ahead what my day will look like and RSVP to the governors ball. Look over all the emails that need attending and contact Mr. Lou on the 5th floor. He is the head director for finances . Set a meeting in 5 mins with him. "
God this man spoke fast . Had to grab a pen and note pad to write everything .

"Oh and I like things to move fast and smoothly so don't slack! I will not tolerate it."
This guy! Just because HE IS FORCING me in to this job ; he thinks he can tell me what to do and I'll go and follow like a helpless puppy ! Well NO ! He might be my boss but I will not let him treat me like the bottom of his shoe!

-------------------------------------------------------
Zyan Cole Hampton POV
I will not let her flirt  with anyone or talk to any guy for that matter' She's thinks I'll allow it!? She is crazy . She might be attractive but she's still my employee and I will not let her flirt In front of me!
What I'm I even saying! She's my employee I can not see her as other then that ! She can talk to who ever she wants! Not during business hours of course .

I need to prepare for this meeting! Who cares about zoey. I have bigger fish I need to worry! I can't believe Ash says someone has been pocketing away thousands from MY company!
Lou is is deep hot water ! I want to know the traitor who dares steal from me!
-----------------------------------------------
  Zoey POV

5 hours later

Finally fished these Damn emails! Ughhh 

Just as I said this the doors to the elevator open and non other then the bitch her self!
Milani steps out in her long maxi skirt and tank top , looking oh so effortless !

GREAT!!