Chūnin Exams 6: Monkshood

In a flash one of the sound guys rushed towards Sakura but before I could rush to her side to help her Lee beat me to it and attempted his Leaf Hurricane but as he was about to land the hit he flinched from the pain in his ears. "Looks like my earlier attack is still as effective as it was before!" Said the creep as he jumped back a bit then rushed forward. "Still I'm somewhat surprised that you can move at all! But your taijutsu isn't as effective as before!" Creep then slammed attempted to slam his arm tool thing against Lee but he blocked it just in time, when suddenly high pitched sound waves started spewing from the device, causing Lee and I some pain. He then redirected the sound wave so it went straight into Lee's ear. "LEE!!!" Sakura and I yelled at the same time. "Fuck! I can't use my Ice cause the sound would shatter it! And the Wind probably won't even do anything! So my best bet would probably be water." I thought. "Water Style! Water Dragon Jutsu!" I unsheathed my sword as a water dragon came out of the tip. But as the dragon got closer it got disrupted by the sound, making it ripple and fall to the ground as normal water. "What?!" I gasped. "Hah! Long range attacks won't work on me." cackled the creep as he then started to attack Lee again. I was about interrupted by the skinny one with holes in his hands. "Not so fast! Your opponent is me!" He cackled. I closed my eyes and took a deep sigh. "Emotional Takeover... Monkshood..."(Sadness) I thought. When I opened my eyes my hair covered my left eye as it faded from white to blue. My eyes were an icy cold steel blue instead of their normal ocean blue with a blue teardrop under each eye. and I was adorned by a black tailed vest with midnight blue feather lapel and collar with a icy blue ascot tie with my leaf headband plate pinned on the top, while on the back it faded into midnight blue feathers that almost touch the ground. For the bottom I have waist high black leggings with open toe knee high heeled boots. To complete the look my katana was replaced by a steel blue sharp feathered fan. "So be it... Tsubasa Style! Wave of Misery!" I sent a literal wave of sadness his direction as he attempted to cancel it out with his sound. "Long ranged attacks like those won't work on me!" He cockily smirked. But as soon as it appeared the smirk fell when he noticed the sound didn't do anything to the wave. The wave crashed down on him and forced him to his knees as a few tears escaped from his eyes. "What the fuck?!" At that moment I rushed towards him with my fan open. I slashed with my surprisingly sharp fan but he jumped away in time. He sent a sound blast towards me which I countered with an air bullet. "You really remind me of that fly that I can't kill." I groaned. "Water style! Tidal Step!" I stomped on the ground and the ground around me started filling up with water. 

I then froze the water, freezing his feet in place

I then froze the water, freezing his feet in place. He kept struggling and I glided across the ice towards him with ice needles following close behind. As I was about to strike I heard Sakura yell and I looked towards her direction. As I looked at her I saw pink locks flowing in the wind landing in a puddle of water as if it was a cherry blossom flower falling from the tree.

My opponent noticed my distracted form and blasted me away. The sound shattered the surrounding ice as I slammed against a large tree. "Son of a bitch!" I cried out. I furiously sent three dragons his way, an ice dragon, a water dragon, and an air dragon. Normally I would feel how much this drains me but because of my current state I didn't notice. I surfed my way towards him and surrounded us in ice roses and overwhelmed him with slashes from my fan. I flew out from an opening in the top and covered the opening. I then proceeded to send another triple element hydra his way. The hydras twisted around each other and then combined into one large dragon head straight into the flower dome he was in. I flew to the ground and started to feel all of the exhaustion coming at me like one huge punch in the face. I started seeing black dots and fainted. But before I fainted I manage to utter out these words. "Suck... On that... Bitch!"