Chūnin Exams 1: Recommended

Morning. Oh how I hate this time of day. The bright rays of the sun flooding my eyes dispersing the oh so familiar comforting darkness that is more known as sleep. I would have slept in more but I had a team meeting. Hopefully it's about the Chūnin Exams but I shouldn't get my hopes up. Begrudgingly I rolled out of bed and went to take a quick cold bath.

When I stepped in I let the cold embrace me, reminding me of home. Memories of my past start flooding in. "Hey mama can I go outside?" I asked my mother. "Oh no dearie you need to train! You need to make us proud remember?" My mother said with what seems to be a soft smile. The memory was short and bittersweet but the next one was just bitter. "You can't leave me! If you go I'll kill the children!" Barked my father as he was arguing with my mother. "Excuse me?! Do you know how long I had to suffer for those little monsters?! The only good one that came out of me was Kiseki!" Screeched my mother. "Mama? What's going on? Why are you screaming?" I asked not knowing what's going on. "Oh nothing dearie! Just go back to sleep!" My mother said as her personality flipped like a coin. "Y'know what? Why don't I come with you?" She asks. "Come, I'll read you a story." "Ok mama..." I drawled out already getting drowsy.

3rd person pov:

"Finally that little brat is asleep." Said the mother of Kiseki also more known as the beautiful Shiroi Tsubasa. The most beautiful woman in the Tsubasa Clan. She had long snow white hair and eyes so blue that a blue diamond would be considered dull compared to them. Pale skin that glows brighter than snow on a sunny day. She had a slender body that turns the head of both men and women. If there was a word that would describe her it would be divine, she was radiant.

"Now then darling, where were we?" Shiroi asked her husband who was known as Yashashī Yuki

"Now then darling, where were we?" Shiroi asked her husband who was known as Yashashī Yuki. His name means gentle but he's anything but gentle. "Well my love, you were saying how you wanted to take away our children and train them yourself." Yashashī said with a malicious smirk as he ran his hand through his pitch black hair. "Oh please, I just want Kiseki." Said Shiroi. "You can keep the rest of the brats." "Hah! What makes you think that I want them? All I need is Kiseki. He's the strongest after all." Stated Yashashī as his gold eyes glowed in the darkness.

"Oh please, it's not like you can take care of him! A fragile child like that needs the love of his mother!" Shiroi spat out

"Oh please, it's not like you can take care of him! A fragile child like that needs the love of his mother!" Shiroi spat out. "Love? Is that what you're calling it? We both know that's a lie. I've seen what you've down to him. Whenever he disappoints you he cries. He might not have noticed but I have. You keep him obedient by forcing emotions onto him. You're a sicko." Yashashī said walking closer to Shiroi. "Oh please darling, you're not any better." Said Shiroi as she also walked closer. "He's actually quite pitiful. Not even his siblings bother to help." Shiroi said to Yashashī as their noeses touch. "Hmph, you really are devious. That's why I love you." "Oh darling I love you more." Said Shiroi as she gave Yashashī a quick peck on the lips.

As Kiseki is lost in his own ignorant fantasy he was blind to the fact that his mother wasn't as graceful as he thought.

❄️Back to reality and back to Kiseki's POV❄️

(A/N: Kiseki doesn't know about the exchange between his parents. He still believes that his mother actually loves him.)

I snapped back to reality and got out of the bath. "It's kinda funny how much time can pass in such a short amount of it." I thought as I got out of the tub and started to get ready for the day.

I'm now at the rendezvous point with Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura, waiting for Kakashit to show up. "MAN WHY DO WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR HIM?!?! HE SETS THE TIME BUT HE'S LATE ANYWAYS!!" Yells Sakura. "Yeah! Why do we have to wait?!" Yells Naruto. "Oh great, it's happening again." I thought. "I overslept and I didn't even have time to blow-dry my hair!" Complained Sakura. "Yeah! I overslept too! I didn't even brush my teeth or wash my face!" Naruto said shamelessly. "Naruto I think that's just you being lazy." I deadpanned. But it seems I got ignored... Again. "Yo. Sorry I'm late, I got lost on the path of life." Said Kakashit as he finally decided to show up. "I really want to strangle that man." I thought. "Anyways, this may shock you a bit but I've recommended all four of you for the Chūnin Exams." This caught our interest. "All you have to do is fill out these forms. Only teams of three are allowed to enter but I pulled some strings so Kiseki, you're gonna be doing the Chūnin exams solo since I trust your skills." Said Kakashit. "Whatever. I'm ok with that." I muttered as I started playing with my quill kunai. "Anyways the choice is yours if you want to participate or not. But if you do show up go to room 301 by 4:00 tomorrow afternoon. That's all!" Kakashit finished explaining and disappeared leaving a leaf in his place. "Yeah ok I'm gonna go too. I skipped breakfast so I'm gonna get some food. Bye." I said as I slightly hovered above the ground to a dango place. On my way there I met Team Kiba. "Oh hey Kiba, Shino and Hinata. How are you guys doing?" I asked. "Great man! Where you heading?" "Oh I'm going to that dango place. Wanna join?" "Sure! I have nothing better to do! What about you guys?" "O-oh! S-sure I guess." Stuttered Hinata. "Sure..." Muttered Shino. "Great! Let's go!"

Since it was kinda quiet and awkward I decided to start a conversation. "So did you guys get recommended for the Chūnin Exams?" I asked. "Yep! We're all participating!" Said Kiba. "Is your team participating Kiseki?" Asked Shino. "Eh, I am but I'm not sure about them." I said. "B-but don't you need a team of three to participate?" Stuttered Hinata. "Well yeah but since I have a team of four I'm allowed to go solo." I said. "Oh ok..." After that short conversation it was silent again. It was so quiet that you could hear a pen drop from across the road. "So Hinata, do you still like Naruto?" I asked. "W-w-what?! H-how did you know??!?!" Hinata asked getting flustered. "My kekkei-genkai allows me to sense emotions and feelings. Love was basically radiating off of you." I explained. "H-h-huh?!?!?! Oh look! We're here!" Yelped Hinata as she tried to change the subject.

After I ate with Team Kiba I started walking home. On my way to my tree house I sensed a presence nearby. It felt familiar, but it also felt like someone desperately trying to conceal themselves. I halted in the middle of the forest. Preparing myself for an ambush. It was quiet for a moment but then a sword was coming at me from my right. Unconsciously I brought my Katana up to block the attack. I flew back and went to the top of a tree. "Ninja Art: Silver Blizzard!" I started to blow out a familiar silver mist that surrounded the intruder. His eyes turned an icy blue color and he froze in his place. I flew down and walked up to him. "Who are you?!" I interrogated. "I have plans so make this quick or else no amount of heat will ever make you feel warm!" The intruder didn't even answer. He just disappeared. "Ugh, weirdo."