Chūnin Exams 3: Camellia

After the test was over Hibiki started explaining stuff to us like the 10th question and how we need to be able to gamble with fate. While Hibiki was explaining a random person broke through the window and barrel rolled in front of us. The person introduced herself as Anko Mitarashi. The second exam officer. "She gives me such Naruto vibes that it's not even funny." I thought. She told us to follow her to the place of the next exam after a small moment of bickering between her and Hibiki.

We arrived at our destination which was the forest of death. "Oh how lovely..." I sarcastically muttered. Anko was about to explain the test but Naruto interrupted her and started to copy her. This seemed to annoy Anko considering Anko threw a kunai past Naruto's head. Out of instinct I shot a quill at the ground beneath her. The quill went into the ground and started to grow like a seedling into frozen vines and branches. "Oh ho! Seems like we've got some hot blooded genin here!" Anko said as I realized what I did. "Oh sorry! Habit." I sheepishly apologized as I rubbed the back of my head. Anko was about to say something back until she got interrupted again but this time it's by a lady(?) With a freakishly long tongue. "Oh lovely..." I muttered as I tried to erase that memory from my mind.

After the commotion Anko was finally able to explain the test. First, we'll have to sign a consent form and then we get either a heaven scroll or an earth scroll. When we're in the forest we're supposed to find the scroll that's the opposite of the one you have. For example if you have an earth scroll you need a heaven scroll and the same for the other way around. When Anko finished explaining I went to the booth and got my scroll. "Heaven scroll, eh? This'll be easy. No one can resist a siren..." I thought with a mischievous smirk. After a while everyone got their scroll. "And the test begins... Now!!!"

I rushed into the forest until I found a nice big waterfall with a big body of water surrounding it. "This is perfect." I said. "Ok, Tsubasa Style Secret Arts! Emotional Takeover: Camellia. (Love.)" I closed my eyes as my hair started to grow and go into a ponytail. My pendant flowed and turned into a pair of rose Hold colored spiked rings. My outfit shifted into something loose and free flowing with several ribbons.

 My outfit shifted into something loose and free flowing with several ribbons

(The hair is white but from the start to end of the ponytail is pastel pink.)

)

(Replace blue with soft pink

(Replace blue with soft pink.)

When I opened my eyes I stared at the reflection in the water to see that my eyes were pink, my headband was around my ankle, and the transformation was successful. "Good." I started. "Now Ninja Arts. Siren's Allure!" As I said that my appearance started to shift into a female's. I still locked like myself but my outfit and some of my facial features stayed the same. I now had soft, rosy cheeks, long eyelashes, and plump soft pink lips. I was beautiful.

(This outfit)

(This outfit)

"This is gonna be perfect." I said with a now higher pitched voice. "Ninja Arts! Siren's Song Jutsu!" The moment those words left my mouth mist started rolling in as a giant rock with three siren's appeared. "It's been a while since I've used this genjutsu. I think the last time I used it was against Kakashit." I said as I started to sing while dancing on the water.

While I was singing with the sirens as my backup a team of three guys came out of the bushes, frantically looking for the source of the singing. "Oh uh hello! Sorry if I've disturbed you!" I shyly apologized as I twirled my hair. "Oh don't worry about it babe! Now where's your team?" The guy who I assume is the leader said. I looked at his headband and it seems that they're from the village hidden in the clouds. "Those meanies!" I 'cried' "They left me all alone and said that I won't be able to help at all!" I cried. "Oh that's awful! If you want, why don't you come with us?" The leader said as his teammated started to frantically nod. "Really?! Thank you so much! If there's anything I can do to repay you please name it!" I said as I repeatedly bowed. "Anything?" He asked. "Anything!" "Ok then, since we're all alone, why don't you pleasure us?" Said the leader. I'll admit, they were attractive but just from a glance, you could tell that they're fuck boys. "Oh?" I questioned with my voice returning to normal. "Ain't this perfect?" I said as I released the genjutsu. "I suppose you're like most men, so obviously lustful... Lust is a sin y'know? Let me help you purge yourselves of that sin." I stated as my appearance started to drift away as the guys took a step back. "Huh?! Stay back!" Said the leader. "Too late... Ice Style... Fimbulvetr." A large Blizzard started forming around us, trapping them in place, when they tried to retaliate I used my Kanjōgan to make them temporarily fall for me. Since they were in love with me they ended up getting frozen in a heart shaped glacier. I broke the ice surrounding their pouches and pulled out the scroll I needed. "Oh lucky lucky, I thought I would need to freeze more people for an earth scroll." I said as I flew away. When I was far enough from the glacier I fired a paper bomb attached to a normal kunai, making the glacier explode, rendering them unconscious.

"Now to the tower I go!"