Battle on the bridge

❄️~~~~~Part 1~~~~~❄️

"Ok squad, let's head to the bridge." said Kakashi "But sensei shouldn't we wait for Naruto to wake up?" Asked Sakura "Well he over exerted himself so we're giving him time to rest. When he's done, he can catch up." Replied Kakashi "Ohhhhhh ok." After that we left for the bridge Kakashi sensei was leading so I flew towards him. "Hello sensei." "Oh hello Kiseki." "Just to let you know, I heard you last night. Talking to Inari." "Oh really?" "Yeah, and I heard you tell him about my past. Something I've never told anyone. Ever..." "Is that so...?" Said Kakashi nervously "Yes, you read my diary haven't you?" "Uhhhhh I-" "I trusted you!" I said with my voice shaking. "And you invade my privacy by reading my diary." "Kiseki I-" "Be Quiet. You. Are. Dead. To me!" As I said that I sent him the deadliest glare I could send him.

 To me!" As I said that I sent him the deadliest glare I could send him

My eyes red with anger. Then I flew straight to the bridge leaving everyone behind.

Kakashi POV:

'I messed up, I really messed up.' I thought as I watched Kiseki's retreating figure. "Hey Kakashi sensei, is something wrong with Kiseki?" Asked Sakura worriedly "I think he needs time alone" 'and some time away from me' I thought as I felt my heart break.

~~~~~🌊🌊🌊🌊~~~~~

The moment we got to the bridge we saw all the workers unconscious on the bridge when suddenly mist rolled in.

"Hmmm you were still alive, I was right after all." I said

"Hey Sensei, this is Zabuza isn't it?" Asked Sakura

"That's right, you got it Sakura." I told her

"Sorry I kept you waiting Kakashi, it seems you've still got those brats with you. Oh look, that one's still trembling, but the Tsubasa kid, there seems to be something different about him."

Suddenly, a bunch of clones surrounded us.

"I'm trembling with excitement." Said Sasuke.

Kiseki POV:

The moment after he said that he began to attack the water clones, the clones then started to become water but another clone was about to attack Sasuke, before the clone hit Sasuke, I threw a kunai at it and impaled him through the heart.

"Rage form, Rose."

I started to glow a cold, icy blue colour.