The Land Where a Hero Once Lived

After Sakura and I finished the tree climbing exercise, Kakashi Sensei assigned us the mission to help the bridge builder. Well, I was helping, Sakura was sitting on a bench while I was helping to 

"Geez, you always this lazy?" complained Tazuna

"well, at least I have this one to help me out, by the way, where's the annoying one and the one with the attitude?"

"They're training to climb trees," I responded

"why aren' t you two with them? Too hard for you?"

"No! We're the best, so that's why Kakashi sensei, told us to guard you!"

"Well, not to be rude or anything but, I don't really feel comfortable with being guarded by you."

"WHAT!!! ONLY ME! WHAT ABOUT KISEKI???? HUH?!!?!??!??!"

"Well, unlike you, I know that he can actually be able to protect me."

"Ok Sakura, why don't you calm down a bit?"

I asked while my eyes turned purple with fear

'Sakura can be really scary sometimes.'

"Whatever!"

After that a guy approached mr Tazuna and told him that he didn't want to work on the bridge anymore

"Mr. Tazuna, where are we going?"

Sakura asked while we were walking down the street. Suddenly we saw a kid run away from a man yelling 'thief!' we also saw several kids on the streets looking depressed. Just looking at them made my eyes turn a deep indigo from sadness.

"You wanna eat tonight don't ya? I'm heading to the store to pick somethings up for dinner."

We got to the market where there was barely any food, when Sakura suddenly screamed.

"PERVERT!!!!"

"What?!"

I turned around to see a guy getting kicked in the face by Sakura, the guy then started to say it was a misunderstanding to get Sakura to spare him.

"You really surprised me there, most girls here don't fight back like you do."

"Well they should, there's seriously something wrong with this place."

Then I saw a young boy(?) Grab Sakura's qipao

"Hey buster!" Sakura paused when she saw the young boy.

"Please!" Said the young boy

Sakura grabbed her bag and took out some candy and sweets, the boy then turned to me with his hands out, so I reached into my bag to get out some Dango, apples and a lunch I prepared just incase something like this happens.

"Here, I know this isn't a lot but still, and the lunch might taste all that good."

"Thank you mister! And thank you Miss! Are you two angels?" The boy asked us

"No. I'm just a kunoichi."

"Not exactly but I have wings."

"Can I see them?"

"Of course!"

I turned my back to the boy and took out my Wings

"Wowww!"