Chūnin Exams 2: Pop Quiz?

The school was crowded because of the Chūnin Exams so I couldn't really get around much without getting pushed around. Even the outside of the school was full of Genin stretching and meditating. I finally decided to just fly above everyone so I don't have to deal with getting shoved around. As I was about to get to the third floor I noticed something happening, I also noticed the rest of my team there as well.

It seems that a guy with a bowl cut and bushy eyebrows was getting harrassed by two familiar looking people. "Is someone this lame really joining the exams? Because why would you even try with those skills?" Bitch A said. "What a bunch of snot-nosed brats." Commented Bitch B. "Please! We're begging you to let us in!" Said a girl with hair buns. "That's probably his teammate..." I thought. Bitch A then bitch slapped bun girl. I grabbed the handle of my blade, ready to strike. "We're just trying to spare you." A said. "These exams are no joke. There were people who had to give up being ninjas because of how crippled they were. Heck some people even died." B said. "Yet you guys have the nerve to apply?" A asked. "Well no shit, we're Shinobi, our lives are always on the line. If we aren't prepared to die for the sake of protecting our villages then we wouldn't even be here. It may not have occured to you but looks can be deceiving. You don't know what they might have up their sleeves. For all we know they could easily beat you." I stated firmly as I walked up with crimson eyes. "Exactly, you better let us through too. We have business on the third floor." Said Sasuke. "Also drop the genjutsu." "Oh cocky kid huh?!" Said A. "Smarter than you. Sakura you were the first one to notice weren't you? Why don't you explain." Said Sasuke. "Of course! We're only on the second floor!" Stated Sakura who seemed to brighten up from her previous gloomy state. "Enough!" Yelled B as he and Sasuke tried to kick eachother. Suddenly bowl cut came between them and grabbed their ankles. I see B about to attack but I lock down his ankles with ice chains making him fall on his face. "Aren't they supposed to be at the gate?" I thought. Before anyone can ask me any questions I hovered to the third floor where I was met by Kakashit. "Kiseki! I knew you'd come!" He said with a delighted tone. "Yeah whatever." I muttered as I open the door. Before I close the door I hear a faint good luck from the bastard. When I went in the room I see a bunch of examinees trying out for the Chūnin Exams. I noticed Team Kiba, Team Ino-Shika-Cho, and Mr. Sandman and his delightful sidekicks. I decide to walk up to team Kiba and Ino-Shika-Cho since they're really the only ones I know. "Hey! How are y'all doing?" I chirped. "Oh hey Kiseki! How are ya doin'?" Choji asked as he munched on some chips. "Oh I'm great!" "Where's my darling Sasuke? ...And the brat and the witch too I guess." Asked Ino. "Oh they're coming. I just passed them so I know they're on their way... I think." "Hmph! They better be!" We waited for awhile. They still aren't here. "Maybe I should've stayed with them..." I muttered to myself. After I said that the door opened revealing the rest of my squad. "Well then... Speak of the devil and he shall appear." I said.

Naruto decided to piss off everyone in the room at the same time by announcing how he'll beat everyone here. "Idiot... What does Hinata see in him?" I thought the last part. I walked up to my squad to smack Naruto. It seems the others joined me too. "Naruto you idiot!" I scolded as I karate chopped Naruto. "Where's a wooden spoon when you need one?" I muttered to myself again. "Sorry everyone! He has a contagious disease called stupidity!" Sakura apologized as she also smacked Naruto.

A guy then walked up to our group. "Can you do us all a favor and shut up?" The guy said. "You three gangs are probably wannabe hotshots genins straight out of the academy aren't ya? Well you brats, this isn't a school field trip. The names Kabuto. You kids need to calm down." "............. You look like a guy who would sell porn." I deadpanned as I stared at him after a moment of silence. "Whatever, since I'm feeling generous I'll lend you some help." Kabuto said as he pulled out a deck of cards. "These are my ninja info cards. Ask me about some ninja and I'll show you what I know." "Ok then." Started Sasuke. "I want to know about Gaara of the Sand, Rock Lee, and Kiseki Tsubasa." "Me? Sasuke you can just ask me." "You probably wouldn't answer though." "That's fair." "Ok then, Let's start with Rock Lee, he's been on 11 c ranks and 29 d rank missions. HIS ninjutsu score is pitiful but his Taijutsu is through the roof. Next, is Gaara of the Sand. He's been on 1 c rank and 8 b ranks, the amount of d ranks is unknown. The crazy thing is he always came back without a scratch. Finally, we have Kiseki Tsubasa, there's some interesting stuff about him. He's the result of a-" Before he could finish I unsheathed my Katana and slashed water bullets at him. I purposely missed so he would shut up. The bullets turned to blades and the blades struck the ground behind him leaving ice roses in it's wake. I summoned my wings which turned as sharp as my blade and flew a bit while pointing my sword at him. "Would you like to continue? You can if you'd like to. But I can't promise you'd be unscathed." I threatened. Then some sound guys came and attacked Kabuto. Which he probably deserved. I really don't like him. "EVERYBODY SHUT UP!" Yelled a voice out of nowhere as smoke appeared in front of the class. So out of instinct I brought my Katana behind my back and made my wings look softer.

 So out of instinct I brought my Katana behind my back and made my wings look softer

(I couldn't find a gif so I hope this makes sense.)

"Sorry I'm a little late, I'm Hibiki Morino, the Procter for the first exam. Also, you four over there! No attacking other competitors before the exams. Unless you want to be disqualified." Said the Procter as he pointed towards me and the three sound guys. "Oh I'm so very sorry! I promise I'll never do it again... No I would." I said as I unsheathed my sword.

Apparently the first test was a written test. Poor Naruto man, like he's gonna fail. We aren't supposed to get caught cheating but there's a bunch of shinobi here that's staring at us expecting us to cheat. "I feel like we're supposed to cheat... This is too suspicious." I thought. "Anyways, begin!" Said Hibiki. I started answered all the questions I knew while skipping the ones I didn't. After I finished writing the questions I knew I got a bit stumped. "Hmmmmmmm, we aren't supposed to get caught cheating, he never said we weren't allowed to cheat." I thought as I silently casted a jutsu. There was a window so I used a wind Jutsu to make the papers fly up a little. "Wind style: Wind Rider Jutsu." I chanted in my mind. The wind outside picked up and I willed some of it to come in the class. Allowing me enough time to get the answers I didn't get.