Life is Precious

When I came to, I heard something that made my blood go colder than ice.

"Naruto... Please... Take my life..." Said Haku. "What? He can't be serious... Can he?" I thought as I stared wide eyes at the scene before me. Everything was silent that even a water droplet could shatter the silence like glass. "Please, Naruto. Kill me now. What are you waiting for?" "No! Don't not you too! I can't handle losing anyone else!" I thought as I attempt to get up, but when I tried to get up I fell back onto the ground. "WHAT IS WITH YOU?!? YOU'RE USED TO BEING THE TOUGHEST. YOU DON'T LIKE TO LOSE. I GET THAT!!  BUT WANTING TO DIE JUST 'CAUSE SOMEONE BEAT YOU IS CRAZY!!" Naruto growled out. "No... You couldn't be anymore wrong." I thought with teary eyes as I continued staring not being able to do anything else. "There's more to life than just fighting... There's more to you!! You're boss must like you for more than just that... Right? Doesn't he?" Questioned Naruto. "... That day I met you in the forest... I remember thinking that we are two of a kind... Surely you would understand... You'll have to bloody your hands. Forgive me for that." "No! Stop it!" "Is that... Is that the only way? No other outcome?" "Naruto Don't!" I tried to scream out but I couldn't find my voice. "Yes...!! You... I hope you find your dream..." "He... Sasuke had a dream too... If we met some other way, someplace else, you and me'd probably probably would have been friends." Naruto said bitterly. "Thank you." Said Haku. "No. No  Naruto don't! Haku please!" I thought, starting to get desperate tears starting to roll down. Suddenly Haku opened his eyes in shock. As Naruto was about to hit him Haku grabbed his wrist. "I'm sorry Naruto! I can't die yet!!" Said Haku. "What?" Haku then started to rush towards Zabuza. Everything was moving so fast but so slow at the same time, all I could hear was my heart pounding rapidly in my chest. Out of nowhere I start feeling a burst of energy. Everything was a blur. But when I can to, I was in front of a crying Kakashi who also had water chains surrounding him.

 But when I can to, I was in front of a crying Kakashi who also had water chains surrounding him

I looked around and I saw everyone else except me on the ground crying. I then touched my face, as I touched it I noticed that my eyes has formed a river that's flowing into a waterfall as my tears crashes into the ground. "Haku I'm not gonna let you die here. Even if it kills me! Because if I lose another family member I might as well be dead!" I screamed out as I stared at the ground. As I continued crying I didn't notice Zabuza getting up and raising his sword. "KISEKI LOOK OUT!!!" Screamed Sakura. I whipped around and saw Zabuza about to slash so I started to wrap my arms around Haku and close My eyes, as I feel him wrap his around me I whispered."I'm so glad I got the chance to see you again..." I silently choked out through my tears. "Me too..." He whispered back. But before the blade came into contact with us I felt someone carry us away. I looked up and saw Kakashi putting us down. "You should rest now Kiseki... And I'm sorry..." Kakashi said as he stared down at me with regretful eyes. He then turned his head towards Naruto. "Naruto... Stay out of this! This is my fight!"

I layed down on the hard concrete with Haku. The barrier that was protecting Tazuna and Sakura disappear long ago with Mizumi. "Hey Haku..." I started. "Yeah?" He asked. "Remember the snow?" "Yes... How could I forget?" "Remember all of those few times I got to spend time with you?" "Yes... Why are you asking this now?" "No reason I guess... I'm just glad you remember me I guess." "I'm glad as well... I kept hoping you were alive... I never thought I would ever see you again..." Said Haku as more tears started to taint his already soaked face. "I'm glad we're together again..." I said as my tears continued to flow but not as much. Right now, even though there's a battle going on, I'm here with Haku, and as the battle wages on, we continue enjoying each other's company as we drift away to another world... Is what I'd like to say, but, our moment got ruined as someone kicked Haku. "Agh!" Screamed out Haku. "Well he's certainly made a mess out of you! What a pity. Zabuza!" Said an annoying voice. I started to zone everything out again, nothing going on in my mind except hatehatehatehatehatehatehate!!!!!! These voices amplified as he kicked Haku again as he groan out in pain. "Stop it..." I mumbled out with eyes brighter than lava with more fury than a raging dragon. "Hah?! Speak up boy!" "I said, S t o p i t." "Ohohoho! Tough boy arent we? Well brat, what are you gonna do about it?" As he said that I started to rise. An ominous red aura radiating off of me. Surrounding and consuming me, as ice roses started blooming from the water, the roses start rising behind me, they got together and formed something massive. As the roses were forming, Zabuza went and took a few minions down, when he came back the roses finished forming. What the roses created had two giant grotesque mouth claws, a ripped open stomach and something that seems to be an entire forest on its back with fully bloomed roses. It then opened it's eyes and mouths and roared to life, igniting itself in a pale blue fire. But instead of heat, it radiates something so cold that it makes me shiver.

 But instead of heat, it radiates something so cold that it makes me shiver

"Huh?! What the!" Exclaimed the man who I assume is Gato.  "People like you make me sick... You deserve to perish..." I said literally blinded by rage. "Wait! No no no wait! What do you want kid! Money?! How much! Say the price and I'll pay it! Just don't kill me!" "Heh... Hehe... Hahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahh!!!! I don't want your filthy money. End him..." I command the beast as it sent vines towards Gato and impaled him. Seeing this caused Gato's men to start rioting about raiding the village. As they were yelling I started to feel a little dizzy. I fell down but Haku caught me. "You did good. But now it's time for you to rest." Whispered Haku. When he said those words, my eyelids started getting heavier and heavier. The last thing I saw before passing out was an arrow hitting the bridge.