quick a/n: things get a lil spicy in this chapter, just a quick warning if anyone doesn't wanna read, I'll put — before and after the spicy section

- Eliza -

The morning after our date, Maria and I take it easy for a little while. We decide to wait on breakfast for now but start getting ready for the day together, since today is the day that Maria is finally coming back to work. We're both scheduled to work at 11, so we just planned on going in a little early to eat breakfast.

Maria has spent all morning telling me about how excited she is to come back to work. It's so clear how much she loves being at the café. She interacts with the customers so well, and I can tell that the café makes her feel like she's at home. I'd have to agree with her - I worked so hard and spent so long trying to build a vibe for the café that felt warm and welcoming. Based on the popularity of it so far, I'd have to assume that other people find it exactly the way I hoped they would.

In my room, Maria and I begin to change out of the dresses we ended up falling asleep in, left in just our bras and underwear and I can't help but let my eyes quickly dart over her body. I notice out of the corner of my eye that she's doing the same.

There's no denying how beautiful Maria is. Especially when you can see all of her... it's hard to pull your eyes away. Her smooth, caramel colored skin, dotted with freckles here and there. Her curves, which just looked so right. I found myself looking down at myself, my shape, and wondering why I couldn't look as beautiful as my girlfriend did.

Before grabbing us some clothes, I found myself moving over to Maria, who was waiting on the edge of my bed. She smiled as I approached and I saw her look over me again, her eyes pausing and moving, pausing and moving.

I felt myself move forward, pulling both of us into the bed as I placed my lips against hers. She kissed back, moving against me. Slowly, we both began to move our hands up and down each other's bodies. My hands paused at the clasp of her bra, asking for permission. She nodded and I unclipped it, tossing the bra onto the floor. She did the same to me, and I felt myself blush as we were here together, nearly naked on my bed. Good thing Angelica had already left for the day, and I made sure to lock my door while we had been changing. Well, I guess I can't really say we had changed because it seems like we're taking a little bit of a detour here.

She pulls away from my lips and runs her hands across my chest, pausing to squeeze and massage my breasts for a moment while she moved to my neck, sucking on it to leave a dark purple mark. I felt electricity spike through me, burning up through my spine, and I found myself suppressing a noise from choking out of my throat. Usually I'm very innocent but... wow. This felt good.

Noticing how much I enjoyed it, she continued to litter my neck with hickeys and continued to move her hands against my breasts. In a sudden moment of passion and being, well... quite turned on, if I was honest, I found my hands moving to her and finding the edge of her underwear, waiting again for her permission. Like before, she nodded, so I slowly began to pull them down. She kicked them off of her legs and they joined her bra on the floor.

I kissed up her neck, breathing in sharply as her mouth moved from my neck to my breasts, feeling her mouth on them. Her one hand was pulling my underwear off and tossing them on the floor along with out other neglected clothing.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" I gasped out as she moved against me. Good lord, that was hot.

"One hundred percent, my love. Are you?" She asked. I nodded before stifling a moan as she moved the hand that had taken off my underwear to exactly what those underwear had been covering.

"Let me hear you." She whispered as her fingers moved against me. I let the noises tumble out of my mouth as she touched me, feeling so good. She continued to press her body against mine, and I found myself copying the movements she was doing on me to try to please her.

She threw her head back, letting out a noise that made my body feel like it was burning. Her hips lifted and moved against my hand, and I'm sure I was doing the same thing. I could barely focus on controlling my own body when I was so caught up in the gorgeousness that was my girlfriend.

This little routine continued for just a few more minutes, before one of her neck kisses sent me over the edge, and her watching me lose it made her do the same.

"Well... it looks like we're gonna want to shower now." I said, laughing a little as my body relaxed. She laughed too, nodding against me before we got up to actually get ready this time.

Soon enough, we were dressed and ready to go, walking out of the dorm and holding hands as if nothing had ever even happened. By the time we got to the café, it was 10:55, much later than we wanted to show up but our detour was well worth it.

We quickly scarfed down some muffins and coffee in the back room of the café before throwing in some aprons and getting to work. Maria was on tables today as usual, and I was just bouncing around wherever I was needed. Perks of being the owner, I suppose.

I helped the kitchen with some baking, filled the glass displays with donuts and sweets, and manned the register for a while as people came in. From my position at the register, I could see Maria interacting with customers happily. Her regulars greeted her with excitement, telling her how glad they were that she was back. I smiled to myself when I saw her face practically glow with every tip she was given, every greeting from a customer, and every conversation she entered. She fit in so well here.

Work flew by in a blur, as I had kept myself busy the entire day. Soon enough, the other waitresses and kitchen staff were heading out, waving goodbye and telling Maria how good it was to have her back before leaving the two of us to close.

The huge glass windows in the front of the café let me look out into the dark streets of the city as I wiped down tables and refilled the caddies full of sugar packets. Maria was double checking the kitchen to make sure everything was all shut off and that things were ready to go for the next morning.

We walked out of the café together and I locked up, turning my key in the door and twisting the knob to be sure that it was locked. I found myself not wanting to leave her, not wanting to have to wait until tomorrow to see her again when she could just stay with me for the night.

"Wanna spend another night at my dorm?" I asked her, a smile spreading across my face and hers. She nodded and told me she'd need to run home and grab some clothes for tomorrow, which I agreed on and we stopped there for a moment.

She came out of her room with a little bag containing her stuff, and we made our way back to my place. Soon enough, we were once again just cuddling, this time in my room. She brought me such a sense of peace.

Little did I know, that peace wouldn't last.

a/n: ooooo they did the spicy!! also, why isn't the peace gonna last? what do we thinkkkk?