Chapter 183: Difference Between Peace and Justice

Chapter 183

June 15th 20XX

Forest Camp

8:15 PM

It was a total nightmare, three students were missing, one was dead and the another one was in critical condition, Aizawa was silently panicking, he knew that he needed to get everyone out before things got worse.

Aizawa: Listen everyone, in 5 minutes we are leaving for the bus, we will stick together but we need to bring the wounded. Ochaco can you make Bakugo and Sero weightless so Tenya can carry them?

Ochaco: Of course but it will take focus

Aizawa: That will do

Tenya: What about Izuku?

Aizawa: Why don't you tell them Izuku

Izuku stepped out of the shadows surprising everyone

Izuku: Aizawa I know where they are

Aizawa: *surprised* How did you...

Izuku: They said Kamino, I assume they meant the Kamino as in the city, I need to go there

Aizawa: You need rest

Izuku: I need to find them

Aizawa: If you get healed by recovery girl you have my permission to go to Kamino as well as transport.

Izuku: If that will let me go to Kamino then I accept

Tenya: Izuku you can't be serious can you

Izuku: *turns to face Tenya*

Tenya: Are you going out to save them for redemption? To look better, fame, to save your classmates?

Izuku: *glared at Shoto* Are you fucking kidding me, your friends are gone, Sero is injured and Mineta was decapitaed in front of you, I'm not doing this for redemption, or for fame, and not even to save my classmates. I am going to bring them back, to bring hope and justice. Things like fame are born out of the peace, I am saving my friends because they do not deserve to be caught up in the conflict between Chaos and Peace. So either get your shit together and help your classmates or quit, the world doesn't need anymore heroes like you.

Tenya was shocked but Izuku's words hit him, why did he question Izuku's reasoning, Tenya felt like that's what heroes did... Tenya realized that he needed to be a hero that isn't a publicity stunt.

Izuku on the other hand wasn't sure what he even meant, what he said was the mix of the truth, he knew that his classmates would be safe, He however knew that Himiko and the league gave him hope and justice must be handed out to All Might. Izuku knew that he should stay calm and noted to himself that he needs to stop these outbursts.

Izuku had to focus on his deal with Aizawa, it should only set him back a few hours, everything will be fine at least that is what Izuku hoped.