Chapter 177: Blue Flames

Chapter 177

June 15th 20XX

Forest

7:30 PM

Shoto was trying to get through the forest as fast as he could, if he failed here it would mean the end for Izuku. Shoto knew that he was by far the strongest person in the group and with Aizawa behind the group Shoto knew that he would have to take them on directly, Shoto felt that as long as he didn't run into Shigaraki he should be able to fight them.

Tenya: Up ahead I think that there is someone-

Tenya was cut off as a blue fireball was sent straight into the group, the students split up and ran around to surround the fire user. Shoto got to him first, he saw none other than Dabi, he had a huge smile on his face as he sent blue fire at Shoto.

Shoto used his quirk to summon an ice shield that protected him from the blast. Tenya using his recipro burst tried to kick Dabi in the back but Dabi turned his hand backwards and used his blue flames to force Tenya back, Tenya couldn't figure out a way to defeat Dabi, his reaction time was insane and he knew that even if he got to Dabi he would get burned therefore he would fail.

Kirashima however didn't need to worry about Dabi's blue flames, he used his harding quirk to protect himself from the flames and rammed straight into Dabi, however Dabi suddenly melted right before there eyes. Kirashima didn't understand what happened but the same thing happened to Spinner but all of a sudden

Magne: Surprise!

Magne used her metal bar to send Kirashima flying into the air, turning around Magne was faced with Shoto, Tenya, Momo, Shinso and Sero all getting in there own fighting stances. Magne looked each of them in the eyes.

Magne: Let's get this started *smiles*.