Chapter 181: Package For Izuku

Chapter 181

June 15th 20XX

Forest Camp

7:55 PM

Izuku had heard the screams but he needed to stay quiet, eventually it became silent, some of the students had left to find the other members of the league. Izuku still stayed quiet until he heard someone walk into his room.

Himiko: Izuku! I missed you

Izuku: I missed you too, but why are you here?

Himiko: Shigi said to give you this *gives Izuku a briefcase*

Izuku: *laughs* Shigraki would be pissed if he heard you call him that

Himiko: Well let it be our little secret then,*phone vibrates* Sorry Izu but we are getting the last one.

Izuku: Be careful Himiko

Himiko: It's fine, after his last fight we'll get him for sure *kisses Izuku* so I'll see you later my Izu

Himiko disappeared leaving Izuku alone, Izuku understood the importance of everything that was going to happen. Izuku opened the case realizing that he should have thought of this ahead of time. He wondered if Shigaraki got this or was it All For One. Either way he needed to move out, Izuku prepared to leave waiting for the signal when the league captured Shoto Todoroki, the final student.

Izuku stood up and closed the case, he heard Aizawa's voice, everything was falling into place just as Izuku planned

Author's Note:

I wanted to add a Himiko X Izuku scene before things pick back up, We haven't gotten any real romantic scenes between the two characters which is why this shorter chapter works. I hope you are enjoying the story so far and stay tuned for the next chapter.