Chapter 185: Look To The Stars

Chapter 185

June 15th 20XX

U.A High

11:00 PM

It was chaos, the teachers saw the damage that had occurred and rushed the kids to Recovery Girl. Izuku was healed first and then went straight to Aizawa. Aizawa dodged all of the other teachers, he was completely worn out and he knew that he would need to look strong in front of his scared students. He stood on the roof of the U.A building when the door opened.

Izuku: Aizawa you promised me you had a way for me to get to Kamino...

Aizawa: Are you sure you can defeat them?

Izuku: I have the power to save my friends and I'm going to use it.

Aizawa: There is a hero task force heading to Kamino

Izuku was shocked, he had planned to get to Kamino at least around the time that heroes showed up but... Izuku knew that the plan wasn't ruined but he needed to go to Kamino as soon as he could.

Izuku: Then I need to hurry

Aizawa: Your right but when you get back you can explain why you didn't act when the villains attacked

Izuku was getting agitated, but he knew that he couldn't blow his cover now.

Izuku: Fine I'll explain it to you now get me my ride

Aizawa: *points to a motorcycle in the parking lot of U.A* It's for emergencies but it should get you to Kamino

Izuku: Thank you Aizawa

Aizawa: Just don't die, I have enough paperwork to deal with as it is.

Izuku let out a quick laugh and jumped off the roof landing on the ground and ran to the motorcycle. Aizawa looked to the stars above his head, secretly hoping they had the answers, that answers that he never had.