Chapter 165: Izuku Vs Tenya

Chapter 165

June 15th 20XX

Forest

11:25 AM

Izuku: I assume you plan to defeat me without help from the others? That would be foolish then again... who the hell am i to judge.

Izuku lept at Tenya but Tenya easily blocked him and countered his attack with another kick sending Izuku into a tree.

Tenya: I am no fool

Izuku: We'll see about that one Mr. Class Rep

Izuku threw 5 knives he had hidden in his sleeves each aiming for a nerve at one of Tenya's joints. Tenya dodged each of those knives and ran towards Izuku. Izuku blocked Tenya's attack with a summoned sword as Tenya went to kick Izuku but Tenya knew his leg was no match for the sheer power of Izuku's swords stepped back and fixed his glasses.

Tenya: Impressive Izuku, but you are not invincible. Being class rep means I know all of your strengths and weakness

Izuku: You don't know shit about me *spits blood on the ground*

Tenya: We will see about that Izuku

Izuku: *coughs* I'll show you how *coughs* wrong you are!

Tenya started running towards Izuku and delivered a punch right into Izuku's stomach. And then more consecutive punches that were relentless. Izuku was backed into a corner so he used Tenshi's ability and suddenly his arm was now surrounded in golden armor.

Izuku punched Tenya in the face which stopped Tenya's onslaught of attacks. Izuku knew that this was his opportunity. Izuku yelled DEVASTATION BLAST

A shock wave was sent in Tenya's direction. Catching his breath Izuku thought that he had won, however...

Tenya: RECIPRO BURST ULTRA X2!

A battle between the powerful Izuku and the speedy Tenya will continue next time!