Chapter 166: Izuku Vs Tenya 2

Chapter 166

June 15th 20XX

Forest

11:29 AM

Izuku was shocked he couldn't believe Tenya had all of that strength. And even more impressive he managed to tank a devastation blast.

Tenya's attack pushed Izuku into the ground creating a crater. Izuku slowly stood up.

Izuku: How did you do that, no one should be able to do that without an quirk that let's you take an attack that strong without any damage to your body.

Tenya: i didn't I just dodged it, and by my calculations you should be able to use that ability again.

Izuku: Well who says that I don't have other tricks up my sleeve

Izuku teleported behind Tenya. He had left a dagger in the ground which he used to go behind Tenya. Following this Izuku stabbed Tenya in the shoulder and hit him with another Devastation Blast. Tenya was sent flying, knocking him out. Izuku knew that he almost lost that fight. Tenya's speed was at a whole new level. 

Izuku looked down at his arm to see it was charred. It was smoking and Izuku suddenly felt a burning sensation on his entire arm. He stumbled to stay on his feet, the pain was so severe, he just needed a break.

Sero: there are no breaks here Izuku

Sero used his tape to bind Izuku's legs together

Sero used his tape to bind Izuku's legs together. Izuku fell to the ground his arm still in pain.

Next time Drawbacks